Mamaearth Castor Oil for Healthier Skin, Hair & Nails with 100% Pure Cold-Pressed Oil
One of the most versatile carriers or base oil – Castor Oil is a deep moisturizing & conditioning agent. It is beneficial not just for hair, skin & nails, but also helps in nourishing scalp & lips, making cuticles healthy, aiding the growth of eyebrows/eyelashes and for fighting skin infections such as ringworm, dandruff, etc.
Mamaearth Castor Oil is 100% pure, natural & cold-pressed and is extracted from best quality castor seeds without using any heat or chemical treatment.
Suitable for all skin & hair types, the oil is free of any additives, toxins or harmful chemicals such as Mineral Oils, Silicones, etc.
HOW TO USE
1) For Hair: Apply oil on the tip of your fingers and rub it gently on the scalp to let it penetrate into the roots of your hair.
2) For Skin: Apply 3-4 drops on a clean face for hydrating the skin and leave overnight for the reduction of dark spots/scars. It can also be used as a body massage oil.
3) For Nails: Generously apply oil on your nails and cuticles and cover all little corners to boost nail growth.
Anyone above the age of 15 years can use this oil
Castor Oil: Obtained from castor seeds, it is rich in antioxidants, has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is an excellent product for skin, hair, and nails. The oil is naturally rich in Vitamin E, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids, including Omega 6s and Ricinoleic Acid. It contains Omega-9 fatty acids which help to make hair strong and healthy while preventing premature graying.
Castor Oil, when massaged onto the scalp, helps in increasing blood circulation, which improves hair growth. The anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties of Castor Oil help strengthen nails while offering a polish-free look in no time. Castor Oil promotes hair growth, minimizes split ends, reduces uneven skin tone & delays signs of aging.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: India
NAME OF MFG:
- Indo Herbal Products
- Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd
ADDRESS OF MFG
- Unit - 2, Plot No. 29, Sector 1B, IIE,Sidcul, Ranipur, Haridwar, 249403
- Siddhartha House, Plot No. 6, Sector 44,Gurgram, Haryana, India - 122003