Tattvalogy Indigo Powder
MRP Inclusive of all Taxes
Nature's Tattva Indigo Leaf Powder is one of the oldest knowns dyes that was extensively use for dying textile. Derived from grinding leaves of the plant genre ingigofera, Indigo was considered precious commodity and was referred to as ' blue gold , it is only pure Indigo powder derived from indigofera Tinctoria that is best suited as natural hair dye. Do not get confused by the numerous option to buy Indigo powder in the market. Always check the ingredients label ensure that the Indigo Powder is 100% natural and organic. Apart from being a great hair dye, Indigo powder has following benefits too: 1. It treats and prevents premature graying.
2. It can lead to new hair growth and treat baldness.
3. It treats dandruff and conditions dry hair.
4. It prevents scalp infection s and soothes the scalp.
5. It smoothness the tangles, makes your hair thicker, more manageable and lustrous.
6. You can dye your hair shades of black for brown by combining it with Henna. Direction:- Used with Henna and other Powders to make a great natural hair color.
HOW TO USE
Use alone or in combination with other Powders, Oil and water to make your own hair mask or pack.
Indigo powder is derived from grinding leaves of the plant Indigofera.It is treats and prevents premature greying.Indigo powder can lead to new hair growth and treat baldness.It is treats dandruff and conditions dry hair.It smoothens the tangles, make your hair thicker, more manageable and lustrous.Can be used in combination with Henna powder to dye hair.
Powder of Indigo powder
NAME OF MFG
Mekasa Products Pvt.Ltd
ADDRESS OF MFG
C47, Fist Floor, East Of kailash New Delhi-110065
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN