Shesha Ayurveda Kumkumadi Skin Brightening Rituals Gift Set
MRP Inclusive of all Taxes
Get started with our signature Kumkumadi Ritual journey with the Authentic Ayurveda indulgence that cleanse, hydrate and repair the skin.
The kit contains:
• Shesha Ayurveda Kumkumadi Thailam (10ml): A traditional authentic Ayurvedic formulation made with finest and rarest ingredients including pure saffron (kumkuma), usiira, kaliya ( vana haridra), laksha, yashtyahwa, chandana, nyagrodha panda, patmaka, patmakesara, neelopala, manjistha, patanga, yastimadhu, ajasheera (goats milk) in a sesame oil base.
• Shesha Ayurveda Kumkumadi Suvarna Ubtan (50 gm): A natural skin brightening face pack for all skin types. Enriched with kumkumadi, this pack helps to cleanse impurities and detoxify the skin. It brightens the skin, reduces tan and blemishes and keeps it radiant and youthful looking.
• Shesha Ayurveda Pure Rose Water (100ml): A 100% natural, traditionally steam distilled, made from freshly plucked roses from Kannauj. It has a mild and natural aroma. Fresh Kannauj roses are steam distilled in the traditional way to make this 100% natural pure rose water which refreshes and hydrates skin. This rose water can be used as a toner, face and body mist and base for face packs or ubtans. It helps soothe skin and make it glow naturally.
• Shesha Ayurveda Traditional Kerala Mural Gift Box
HOW TO USE
• Shesha Ayurveda Kumkumadi Thailam: Take 2-3 drops of Kumkumadi Thailam and massage gently on your damp skin until it gets absorbed. You may rinse off after 30-45 minutes.
• Shesha Ayurveda Kumkumadi Suvarna Ubtan: Take required quantity and mix it with lukewarm water / curd / milk / Shesha Ayurveda Pure Rose Water to make it a paste. Apply this paste all over face and neck and leave it for about 15 minutes or until dry. Wash off using normal water and feel the natural freshness throughout the day.
•Shesha Ayurveda Pure Rose Water: Spray onto the face and neck to hydrate and freshen the skin. Can be reapplied as often as required during the day or night.
• Shesha Ayurveda Kumkumadi Thailam: Vetiveria Zizanioides (Usiira), Kaliya (Coscinium Fenestratum), Lacca Laccifera (Laksha-Decoction), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Yashtyahwa), Santalum Album (Chandana), Ficus Bengalensis (Nyagrodhapada), Prunus Cerasoides(Patmaka), Nelumbo Nucifera (Patmakesara), Monochoria Vaginalis (Neelopala), Rubia Cordifolia (Manjistha-Decoction), Lacca Laccifera (Laksha), Caesalpinia Sappan (Patanga), Rubia Cordifolia (Manjishta), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Yastimadhuka), Crocus Sativus (Kumkuma), Ajasheera (Goat Milk), Taila (Sesame Oil)
• Shesha Ayurveda Kumkumadi Suvarna Ubtan: Crocus Sativus (Pure Saffron from Himalayan ranges), Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis (Organic Hibiscus Flowers), Nelumbo Nucifera (Organic Lotus Petals), Red Tree Barks, Organic Rose Petals, Dried Aloe Vera, Almond, Nutmeg, Avarampoo, Tulsi Leaves, Green Gram, Bengal Gram, White Turmeric (Poolankilangu), Amla, Neem Leaves, Nut Grass, Wild Turmeric Powder (Curcuma Aromatica)
• Shesha Ayurveda Pure Rose Water: 100% Natural Steam Distilled Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water.
Shelf Life - Ubtan and Rose Water- Use within 3 months once opened. Kumkumadi Thailam - Use within 6 months once opened.
To be stored in a clean dry place away from sunlight or moisture contact.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
NAME OF MFG
ADDRESS OF MFG
Shesha Ayurveda, Dwaraka, Poojappura Temple Road, Aroor, Alappuzha, Kerala-688534, India