Natural Vibes Ayurvedic Tea Tree Face Wash
Natural Vibes Tea Tree Face Wash is formulated with powerful ayurvedic ingredients like Tea Tree, Aloe Vera, and Neem. With pollution levels going up the roof, we all need that one face wash that is not only antibacterial and anti-inflammatory but also helps us restore and refresh our skin. Our Tea Tree face wash not only works wonders in reducing Acne and Blemishes but it also protects your skin from further outbursts.
Suitable for - All Skin Types. Our ayurvedic products are perfectly safe to use for children over 6 years of age, adults, and pregnant women.
We at Natural Vibes believe in providing the best ayurvedic, aromatherapy, and plant-based products possible. Our products are 100% vegetarian and proudly free of parabens, phthalates, harmful colorants, and other harsh cosmetic chemicals. All our products are certified by the Department of Ayurveda. At Natural Vibes we believe in conscious Ayurveda.
Products at Natural Vibes are developed keeping in mind the five elements found in Vedas called the Pancha Mahabhuta and its effects on balancing of our chakras.
Natural Vibes is a movement towards sustainable usage & conservation of Mother Nature for our well being. Our mission at Natural Vibes is to care and restore our planet’s beauty, not only in the way we make our products but how we give back to Mother Nature by planting trees.
HOW TO USE
1. Wet face with water. Massage the face wash in a gentle, circular motion. Rinse. Use our facewash 2 - 3 times a day for best results
2. Natural Vibes Tea Tree face wash must also be used post make up application in order to soothe the skin and avoid any infections.
1. Tea Tree oil works wonders in reducing Acne, Blemishes, dark spots, and rashes. It reduces the sebum production in the skin thus preventing further outbursts. It also relieves itching or redness on skin caused by extreme weather conditions. Our Tea Tree face wash moisturizes and restores the skin’s natural oil balance.
2. Aloe Vera is perfect for fighting the damage done to the skin due to UV rays. It reduces the suntan and lightens the skin tone. It further removes the grime and dirt from the skin's surface, purifying the skin.
3. Neem is rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids are extremely effective in healing dry and damaged skin. Neem has the capacity to draw out and trap 2x more dirt and impurities from pores leaving you with deeply cleansed, tingly smooth skin.