Natural Vibes Ayurvedic Beauty Face Oil with 24K Gold
Natural Vibes Ayurvedic Beauty Oil with 24 karat gold flakes is a blend carefully formulated to address all your skincare needs. Made with ingredients that have been integral in Ayurveda for generations, this aromatic elixir is a fusion of Rosemary, Orange Peel, Tea Tree, Patchouli, Chamomile, Rose, Pomegranate, Sandalwood, Lavender, Rosehip, Saffron, Lemongrass, Olives and 24K Gold Flakes.
Rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and essential oils, our beauty oil will make your skin glow naturally, while visibly improving your skin's complexion. This lightweight oil will seep through your skin, hydrating, and nourishing your cells with the missing nutrients that cause premature signs of ageing, discoloration, and inflammation. The small particles of gold get absorbed into the skin imparting a rich glow, making your skin look healthy, fresh, and much younger.
Suitable for - All skin types. Advised to be used by all individuals over 6 years of age. It is also suitable for pregnant women.
We at Natural Vibes believe in providing the best ayurvedic, aromatherapy, and plant-based products possible. Our products are 100% vegetarian and proudly free of parabens, phthalates, harmful colorants, and other harsh cosmetic chemicals. All our products are certified by the Department of Ayurveda. At Natural Vibes we believe in conscious Ayurveda.
Products at Natural Vibes are developed keeping in mind the five elements found in Vedas called the Pancha Mahabhuta and its effects on balancing of our chakras.
Natural Vibes is a movement towards sustainable usage & conservation of Mother Nature for our well being.
Our mission at Natural Vibes is to care and restore our planet’s beauty, not only in the way we make our products but how we give back to Mother Nature by planting trees.
HOW TO USE
1. Apply twice a day on the face, lips, and neck.
2. In the morning, apply the oil before the application of any cream or makeup.
3. In the night, apply the oil before sleeping and leave on.
4. It is highly advised to apply this oil as a base before the use of any cosmetics. It will act as a base and also protect your skin from dryness and breakouts.
5. Nature and Ayurveda have the power to heal any problem from its roots. Healing a problem completely and naturally is a slower but long-lasting process due to the absence of any chemicals, hence we request you to continue application till desired results are met.
1. Rosemary oil works wonders in relieving skin congestion. It gently detoxes your skin by cleansing it from deep within the pores. You can count on rosemary to drive out dirt, dead cells, and the stable sebum.
2. Orange peel is a natural bleaching agent that will help you lighten dark patches. This Vitamin C loaded ingredient prevents your skin from getting too oily or too dry and also protects you from sun damage.
3. Tea Tree being antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory in nature works best to relieve acne, blemishes, itching, redness, and burning. It further helps in reducing the sebum production in the skin thereby protecting your skin from further outbursts of acne.
4. Patchouli is abundant with aromatherapy benefits. It has been used for generations for its ability to help one calm down and relax after a long day.
5. Chamomile helps in blocking and fighting free radicals that irritate your skin. This wonder ingredient protects any skin type, dry or oily from further damage.
6. Rose, also known as the "flower of youth" is an excellent skin moisturizer and hydrating agent. It helps the skin maintain an adequate level of nutrients. Rose reverses the effects of harsh cleansers that we use daily by stimulating skin cells and encouraging the production of collagen.
7. Pomegranate, due to its anti-ageing properties delay signs of ageing. It can rejuvenate your skin internally and externally by strengthening the epidermis, thereby reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
8. Sandalwood, known as "santalum" in Ayurveda is most used for its calming and soothing properties. Not only does sandalwood soothe your skin from blemishes and spots, but its fragrance also has a calming effect on the mind. It helps you relax whilst rejuvenating your skin.
10. Rosehip is loaded with Vitamin A and C, which provide a strong antioxidant boost to the skin. It will help your skin regain its elasticity making it look toned, fresh, and younger.
11. Kesar (Saffron), famously known as Cleopatra's beauty secret is effective in reviving dull skin. It will improve your skin quality by removing impurities and promoting skin lightening.
12. Lemongrass, being a natural astringent, reduces excess oils in the skin thereby reducing the appearance of the pores and toning your skin. It also helps in reducing blackheads and whiteheads.
13. Olive oil was referred to as "liquid gold" in the ancient world. Due to its unbeatable moisturizing abilities, it can repair damaged skin cells and leave you with a smooth, healthy, and soft skin.
14. Swarna Bhasma (Gold) seeps into your skin and enhances your complexion. The use of gold can reduce the premature signs of ageing and increase skin elasticity. The collagen level of your skin starts depleting when you grow older and gold can help slow down the process leaving you with youthful and glowing skin.
Made with ingredients that have been integral in Ayurveda for generations, this aromatic elixir is a fusion of Rosemary, Orange Peel, Tea Tree, Patchouli, Chamomile, Rose, Pomegranate, Sandalwood, Lavender, Rosehip, Saffron, Lemongrass, Olives and 24K Gold Flakes.