Juicy Chemistry Organic Toning Mist for Acne Control with Australian Tea Tree and Basil Water
With proven antibacterial and hydrating ingredients, this lightweight hydrosol is extracted using centuries-old traditional methods, to bring you the most therapeutic experience in your skincare routine.
Our Tea Tree hydrosol sourced directly from artisanal communities of Australia delivers antibacterial and antiseptic benefits. It promotes healing without stripping the skin off moisture, making it an excellent natural remedy for Acne treatment.
Basil, an ancient formula for prevention and reduction of Acne, has antiseptic properties that help to clean the skin, ease signs of Acne, and improve skin tone.
Lavender & Neem speed up healing and act as a mild antiseptic and, disinfectant.
Packed with antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C, and E, Aloe Vera helps improve the skin's natural firmness and keep it hydrated.
Lemon helps to improve complexion, reduce blemishes and dark spots.
HOW TO USE
• Close your eyes and spray directly on to your face, keeping the bottle a few inches away from the face, to hydrate and refresh your Acne-prone skin. Or
• Spray on to a cotton swab and gently use for cleansing and makeup removal.
• Hydrates, revitalizes and nourishes the skin • Balances pH and controls excess oil • Helps clean pores and tone the skin • Helps soothe and heal the skin • Entails anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties • Has strong astringent properties • Suitable for all skin types • Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility • Cruelty-Free • All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients • 100 % Vegan • Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard • Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic/harmful chemicals • GMO-Free • Packaged in a dark blue glass bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation
• Tea Tree: Tea Tree is an effective antibacterial and antiseptic. We use this product in our anti-Acne products as it promotes healing and prevents the spread of Acne. It is also effective against dandruff and other skin infections.
• Basil: Basil acts as an anti-inflammatory. Its antiseptic properties have been valued in the Far East for medicinal purposes for thousands of years. Extremely effective in treating skin disorders, basil enlivens dull-looking skin and improves skin tone.
• Lavender: This highly versatile oil has phenomenal healing properties for the skin. It acts as a mild antiseptic, disinfectant, and has anti-fungal properties.
• Aloe Vera: The astringent property of Aloe Vera helps to tighten the skin pores and gently tone the skin. Its anti-inflammatory property helps to reduce the redness of irritated skin and treat sunburn. The anti-oxidant rich Aloe Vera reduces oxidative damage caused by sun exposure and reduces the signs of degeneration like fine lines and wrinkles.