Juicy Chemistry Organic Hydrating Face Mask for Sun Damaged and Sensitive Skin with Kakadu Plum, Matcha and Blood Orange
MRP Inclusive of all Taxes
Facial masks are a great way to pamper your skin. They not only remove impurities and Tan but also help tighten pores and nourish the skin. Regular use of a face mask helps improve the overall appearance of the skin, leaving it soft, supple, and gorgeous.
Formulated with powerful Kakadu Plum and Matcha this mask tightens the skin and brightens the skin without stripping it off moisture.
The Kakadu Plum has been identified worldwide as the single natural food source with the highest vitamin C content on the planet. It contains 3000mg of vitamin C per 100g of fruit - over 50 times the concentration found in Orange. There is no plant in the world that has the same level of vitamin C, antioxidants, and bioactive!
Being one of the richest sources of Vitamin C, Kakadu Plum helps in repairing the skin at the deepest levels. From boosting collagen and elastin to an evening out the skin, this powerful ingredient does it all. It is also a powerful anti-Ageing agent.
Rich in antioxidants, Matcha Tea an oriental beauty classic, helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of Ageing. It boosts collagen and elastin thereby restoring the youthful glow of the skin and enhancing its firmness.
This mask also possesses anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help in fighting Acne, redness and other skin irritations
HOW TO USE
• Rinse face with warm water to open your pores
• Using the clean and dry wooden spatula, scoop out a pea-sized amount into your palm
• Add your favorite hydrosol to make a paste. Massage gently in wide, circular strokes in an upward direction with your index and middle fingers avoiding the area around your eyes and lips
• Mild tingling is natural because of the essential oils present
• Revel in the sensation
• Rinse off gently with lukewarm water and then cold water to close your pores
• Pat dry
• Use only once or twice a week
• Infused with the goodness of Vitamin C, Vitamin E and powerful antioxidants • Brings back the radiant youthful glow to dull and tired-looking skin • Enriched entails anti-Ageing, anti-inflammatory, and bactericidal properties • Reduces the appearance of pigmentation, Blemishes, and Dark Spots • Enhances skin firmness and elasticity • Leaves the skin deeply hydrated and nourished • Helps in keeping Acne and skin irritations at bay • Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard • Always free from Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic/harmful chemicals • GMO-Free • All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients • Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility • Cruelty-Free • 100 % Vegan.
• Kakadu Plum: Being the powerhouse of Vitamin C, this citrus superfood native to Australia will give you the gorgeous skin you have always dreamt of. Kakadu Plum is known for firming the skin, fading Dark Spots, and Acne scars leaving your skin with a youthful glow. It is also known to possess antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties thereby reducing swelling, redness, and Acne.
• Matcha Tea: Matcha tea contains chlorophyll, a powerful detoxifier, that helps remove harmful toxins and fights free radicals that damage cells needed to protect our skin. It is particularly good for Acne because it has the ability to decrease sebum production.
• Bentonite Clay: Popular for its healing properties, Bentonite clay also helps in deeply cleansing the pores by removing all sorts of toxins, dirt, and grime. It also helps in shrinking pores and regulates sebum production. Suitable for all skin types, this clay helps in reducing Acne, fading scars, and achieving a youthful even-toned complexion.
• Licorice: Licorice helps in fighting hyperpigmentation, discoloration, and Acne scars. It has UV blocking enzymes that help protect the skin from Sun Damage and Ageing prematurely. Its anti-inflammatory properties help in soothing and calming the skin. Licorice also helps regenerate elastin and collagen resulting in skin firming and tightening.
• Grapefruit Essential Oil: Grapefruit essential oil has natural astringent properties that control excess oil production and helps in refining and shrinking pores. It also possesses bactericidal properties which keep Acne at bay and contribute to a smoother, brighter complexion.
• Lemon Essential Oil: The Vitamin C content in Lemon essential oil helps in brightening the skin over time. Its richness in antioxidants helps in regenerating collagen and remarkably reduces the appearance of Dark Spots and Acne scars.
• Blood Orange Essential Oil: Orange essential oil helps in increasing the ability to absorb Vitamin C, boosts collagen production, and improves blood flow. It is, therefore, known as a great anti-Ageing agent. It also possesses antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties which keeps the skin clear and Acne at a distance.
• Bergamot Essential Oil: The sweet-smelling bergamot has a gorgeous fruity, cheerful scent that has anti-bacterial properties. It also helps in unclogging pores and balancing oil production by the skin.
SHELF LIFE: 5 Months
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: India
NAME OF MFG: Juicy Chemistry Private Limited
ADDRESS OF MFG
No.196, First Floor, Ramalingam Road (West), R.S.Puram coimbatore-641002, India