Juicy Chemistry Organic Facial Oil for Anti-Ageing with Kakadu Plum, Pomegranate and Vitamin C
Our serums are concentrated oils that work their magic by penetrating deep into the skin. Packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and omega-3 & 6 fatty acids our serums work by instantly repairing and rejuvenating the skin to give it a healthy boost. The intensive blend of nutrient-rich essential oils helps target skin concerns to achieve a radiant flawless skin.
Pomegranate is a powerhouse of antioxidants that protects your skin from the sun and free radical damage. It helps in combating the appearance of Blemishes, scars, and Pigmentation leaving you with clearer looking skin. The punicic acid in Pomegranate seed oil helps to reduce the breakdown of collagen fibers, thereby preventing the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of Ageing on the skin.
Being one of the richest sources of Vitamin C, Kakadu Plum helps in repairing the skin at the deepest levels. From boosting collagen and elastin to an evening out the skin, this powerful ingredient does it all. It is also a powerful anti - Ageing agent.
Grapefruit is a natural astringent which controls excess oil production and helps in refining and shrinking pores. It also possesses bactericidal properties which keep Acne at bay and contributes to smoother and firmer skin. It enhances the elasticity of the skin.
Vitamin E and Camellia seed oil maintain skin moisture levels. Hemp deeply cleanses the skin and dissolves sebum and drives out grime, dirt, and pollution deeply rooted into the pores. This serum is suitable for all skin types.
HOW TO USE
Post washing your face with our cleanser, use our hydrating toner, and wait for it to get completely absorbed. Take a couple of drops of the serum and apply directly to the face. Massage gently paying special attention to troubled spots. Use every night before bed and leave overnight.
This is a preservative FREE product. Do not get water in the container.
• Infused with the goodness of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and powerful anti-oxidants.
• Brings back the radiant youthful glow to dull and tired-looking skin.
• Enriched with Anti-Ageing, anti-inflammatory, and bactericidal properties.
• Softens the existing fine lines and wrinkles • Enhances skin firmness and elasticity.
• Leaves the skin deeply hydrated and nourished.
• Helps in keeping Acne and skin irritations at bay Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
• All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients.
• 100 % Vegan • Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard • Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic/harmful chemicals.
• Packaged in a dark amber glass bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation.
• Kakadu Plum: Being the powerhouse of Vitamin C, this citrus superfood native to Australia will give you the gorgeous skin you have always dreamt of. Kakadu Plum is known for firming the skin, fading Dark Spots, and Acne scars leaving your skin with a youthful glow. It is also known to possess anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties thereby reducing swelling, redness, and Acne.
• Hempseed Oil: Hempseed oil deeply cleanses your skin. It dissolves sebum and drives out grime, dirt, and pollution deeply rooted in the pores. Its non-comedogenic nature makes it a great moisturizer for oily and Acne-prone skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties help in healing and calming Acne-prone skin.
• Camellia Seed Oil: Due to its exceptionally high oleic acid (omega - 9) content, camellia seed oil has the outstanding moisture-retaining ability and is one of the most rapidly absorbed plant oils. Furthermore, it also contains vitamins, A, B, and E and various minerals, P, Zn, Ca, Fe, Mn, and Mg.
• Red Raspberry: Highly concentrated with Vitamin C, Red Raspberry helps in reversing the free radical damage to the skin and accelerates the Anti-Ageing process. These citrus berries are also infused with Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids that keep the skin moisturized and supple.
• Pomegranate: Pomegranate seed oil has rich antioxidant properties and high Vitamin C content, which protect the skin from the harmful free radicals and aid in regulating the production of sebum. The punicic acid in Pomegranate seed oil helps to reduce the breakdown of collagen fibers, thereby preventing the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of Ageing on the skin.
• Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a naturally powerful antioxidant that absorbs easily into the skin. It boosts collagen production and keeps the skin supple and hydrated.
• Neroli: Neroli is derived from the blossoms of the bitter orange tree. It works towards promoting cell growth thereby helping towards scar healing and marks. It also fights infections and soothes inflammation.
• YlangYlang: Popular for its natural floral uplifting scent, YlangYlang adds a youthful glow to your skin. It also helps in fighting signs of Ageing and balances sebum production by the skin keeping skin irritations and inflammations away.
• Lavender: Known for its cleansing and healing properties, Lavender helps soothe irritated sensitive skin. It balances sebum to help control excess oil on Acne-prone skin as well as lock moisture in dry skin below Acne. It helps stimulate the immune system to promote healing and ease inflammation.
• Grapefruit Essential Oil: Grapefruit essential oil has natural astringent properties that control excess oil production and helps in refining and shrinking pores. It also possesses bactericidal properties which keep Acne at bay and contributes to a smoother, brighter complexion.
• Bergamot Essential Oil: The sweet-smelling bergamot has a gorgeous fruity, cheerful scent that has anti-bacterial properties. It also helps in unclogging pores and balancing oil production by the skin.
SHELF LIFE: 8 Months
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: India
NAME OF MFG: Juicy Chemistry Private Limited
ADDRESS OF MFG
No.196, First Floor, Ramalingam Road (West), R.S.Puram coimbatore-641002, India