Juicy Chemistry Organic Face Wash for Dull and Mature Skin with Saffron, Marula and Ylang Ylang
Formulated with Kashmiri Saffron and African Marulaour organic cleanser is enriched with potent skin healing and moisturizing agents straight from nature's bounty.
Known as the elixir of youth, wondrous Marula is packed with anti-oxidants that helps reverse signs of ageing and sun damage. It is also rich in oleic acid which is a key element for beautiful, healthy skin. Avocado softens skin, helps retain moisture and delays skin ageing.
Saffron and Pomegranate help promote an even-toned and brighter complexion. Lavender inhibits the growth of bacteria on the skin leading to acne and other skin inflammations while Ylang Ylang adds a youthful glow. It also helps in fighting signs of ageing and balances sebum production keeping skin irritations and inflammations away.
Olive and Coconut are full of essential fatty acids and entails amazing moisturizing and anti-aging properties. Vitamin E and Castor brighten the complexion while maintaining the suppleness of the skin.
HOW TO USE
• Rinse face with warm water to open up your pores
• Pump out a little product onto your palm
• Massage it in circular motions onto your wet face and create lather
• Rinse off gently with lukewarm water and then cold water to close your pores.
• Pat dry.
• Can be used daily
• Deeply hydrates and moisturizes skin • Keeps skin soft, supple and glowing • Promotes even skin tone and brighter complexion • Tightens and softens the skin • Reduces pigmentation and slows ageing • Packed with powerful anti-oxidants, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory agents • Entails skin healing properties
• Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility • Cruelty-Free • All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients • 100 % Vegan • Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic/harmful chemicals • GMO-Free.
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Enriched with good Vitamins such as A, D, K, and E, Olive oil offers manifold benefits to the skin. It has a very high concentration of squalene which is also found in human sebum which makes it a great anti-oxidant agent. Its also known for its amazing moisturizing properties and keeping the skin soft and supple.
• Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil is widely used in beauty products. Extremely beneficial to both skin and hair, it softens skin, helps retain moisture, and prevents skin infection. It also acts to repair skin and delays ageing.
• Castor Oil: Acne, Pigmentation, or signs of ageing, castor oil is the solution of it all. The essential fatty acids that castor oil contains help in restoring the natural moisture balance of the skin. It helps in treating acne and other skin inflammations and blessing you with clear even-toned skin.
• Avocado Oil: Avocado oil is full of essential fatty acids. The oil is absorbed easily into the skin and it is a great anti-ageing agent, making it effective against age spots. It also protects the skin from UV rays and prevents the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Marula Oil: Marula Oil deeply hydrates and nourishes the skin. It is enriched with powerful antioxidants, nutrients, and essential fatty acids that help reverse sun damage, boost cell regeneration, and repair the skin at the deepest levels. It is also known to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Pomegranate Oil: Pomegranate seed oil has rich antioxidant properties and high Vitamin C content, which protect the skin from harmful free radicals. The punicic acid in Pomegranate seed oil helps to reduce the breakdown of collagen fibers, thereby preventing the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of ageing on the skin.
• Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E is a powerhouse of anti-oxidants. It keeps the moisture level in the skin intact and heals it from within whilst clearing out the pigmentation.
• Lavender Essential Oil: Lavender oil helps in regulating over-secretion of sebum and inhibits the growth of bacteria on the skin leading to acne and other skin inflammations. Apart from healing, it also helps in reducing the scars and gives you even skin tone.
• YlangYlang Oil: Popular for its natural floral uplifting scent, Ylang Ylang adds a youthful glow to your skin. It also helps in fighting signs of ageing and balances sebum production by the skin keeping skin irritations and inflammations away.
SHELF LIFE: 8 Months
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: India
NAME OF MFG: Juicy Chemistry Private Limited
ADDRESS OF MFG
No.196, First Floor, Ramalingam Road (West), R.S.Puram coimbatore-641002, India