Juicy Chemistry Organic Body Butter for Dry Skin with Fig, Vanilla & Blood Orange
This luxurious body butter is packed with nutrient-rich botanicals to deliver soft, toned, and radiant skin. The sweet, citrus aroma of Orange is a great antidote to stress. It is very beneficial for fighting signs of ageing like wrinkles and dark spots since it promotes the production of collagen. Because of its antioxidant power, it slows the rate of skin damage experienced from UV light exposure, pollution, and toxicity.
Vanilla seeds have a beautifully sweet and comforting aroma. It not only infuses a gorgeous scent in products, it also treats acne, soothes burns, promotes healthy skin, and acts as an anti-ageing element. Antioxidant-rich Sweet Almond reduces the damage caused by environmental aggressors, reduces signs of ageing, and improves skin's elasticity. The light oil is easily absorbed and nourishes the skin from within.
An effective moisturizer and healer, Jojoba oil treats dry skin disorders and fights infections. A powerful blend of Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Cocoa Butter, and Vitamin E infuse fatty acids to nourish skin and form a barrier to prevent moisture loss. Extra Virgin Olive oil and Virgin Coconut oil further enhance hydration and nourish dull and dry skin.
HOW TO USE
Massage over damp skin right after a shower. Pay special attention to trouble spots like elbows and knees.
• Suitable for all skin types • Nourishes and moisturizes skin to keep soft and supple • Tones and improves skin firmness • Enriched with Sweet Orange essential oil, Sweet Almond oil, Jojoba oil along with Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Mango Butter • Suitable for all skin types • Deeply Nourishes and moisturizes skin to keep soft and supple • Tones and improves skin firmness • Super concentrated formula ensures that small amounts of application will be very effective and will last longer • Ideal for drier skin types. Dramatically soothes symptoms of eczema and psoriasis • 100% Waterless Formulation. Loaded with Vitamins, Super rich fatty acids, and antioxidants.
• Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard • Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic/harmful chemicals • GMO-Free • All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients • Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility • Cruelty-Free • 100 % Vegan.
• Organic Shea Butter: Shea Butter contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea Butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturizes and provides relief for dry skin.
• Organic Cocoa Butter: Cocoa Butter is derived from the seeds of the cacao tree, the same tree also provides chocolate and the butter which is derived is non-greasy and smells mildly like chocolate. Cocoa Butter softens skin and hair and it is valued for its conditioning properties.
• Natural Vitamin-E: Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that is absorbed easily into the skin. This vitamin is essential for healthy skin, and hair as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance. As a fat-soluble vitamin, it easily lends itself to cosmetic applications.
• Organic Sweet Almond Oil: Almond oil is one of the most versatile carrier oils. It is light-textured and penetrates the skin easily. It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, our sweet almond oil is extracted from the dried kernels of the almond tree in the traditional cold-pressed method. We extensively use it in our skin & hair care products, for its ability to deeply nourish the skin and condition dry, damaged hair.
• Organic Jojoba Oil: It resembles liquid wax in texture with the enriched goodness of natural sebum. It is considered nature's best natural moisturizer as it penetrates skin effortlessly and can be used on acne thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties and is effective on sensitive and aging skin.
• Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil: It absorbs moisture from the environment and simultaneously prevents loss of moisture from the skin. It rarely causes an allergy since its fat composition is akin to that of our skin. It keeps the skin feeling soft and youthful.
• Fig Oil: Fig oil is a powerhouse of antioxidants and phytonutrients which are exceptionally beneficial for the skin. It helps reduce oxidative damage and fight collagenases (enzymes that break the peptide bonds in collagen). It also considerably reduces trans-epidermal water loss, skin sebum, and increase skin moisture retention capacity. Fig oil also helps bring down various skin inflammations such as boils and even warts.
• Organic Blood Orange Essential Oil: The sweet, citrus aroma of this essential oil is a great antidote to stress. Citrus fruits are known to provide high levels of vitamin C that help protect and heal skin, making Oranges one of the best vitamin C foods around. It is very beneficial for fighting signs of ageing like wrinkles and dark spots since it promotes the production of collagen. Because of its antioxidant power, it slows the rate of skin damage experienced from UV light exposure, pollution, and toxicity.
• Organic Vanilla Bean: Rich in Vanillin, vanilla bean is a powerful antioxidant that helps in skin repair and soothes damaged skin. The anti-inflammatory properties ease muscular stress. It relaxes your mind, uplifts your mood, and can act as an aphrodisiac.