Juicy Chemistry Junior Care, Organic Diaper Rash Balm with Rosehip, Coconut and Calendula
Designed for baby's delicate skin, this fast-relief formula heals and soothes irritated skin and reduces dryness. Gentle and versatile Calendula has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties that calm and heals irritated skin, and inhibits rash-causing bacterial growth. It is a great moisturizer for dry skin that easily penetrates deep into the skin.
Valued for its skin regenerative effect, Rosehip is rich in fatty acid, antioxidants and has good anti-inflammatory properties, which relieves skin irritations and diminishes scars.
Apricot Kernel Oil is a protective oil rich in fatty acids, which seals in moisture and makes the baby's skin soft again. Shea Butter helps fight skin dryness by forming a breathable layer of a barrier which stops moisture loss and provides hydration.
HOW TO USE
After gently cleaning your baby's bottom, apply a small amount of the balm, and gently massage it in to create a protective layer. Use each time you change your baby's diaper.
Patch test recommended.
• Diaper rash balm with skin healing properties • Suitable for delicate baby skin • Moisturizes skin leaving it soft and supple • Anti-inflammatory properties that calm and soothe irritated skin
• Enriched with Rosehip, Calendula, and Apricot Kernel • Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard • Always free from SLS & Other artificial lathering agents, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic/harmful chemicals • GMO-Free • All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients • Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility • Cruelty-Free • 100 % Vegan.
• Calendula: An all-rounder oil that is known to relieve skin irritations, rashes, and soothes extra dry skin. It is great for infants and children.
• Apricot Kernel Oil: The oil extracted from apricot is similar in properties to salmon oil. It contains a high percentage of fatty acids and vitamin E which makes it deeply nourishing for skin use. It is ideal for sensitive skin, and it penetrates deeply to soothe irritated skin.
• Rosehip Oil: Rosehip oil is a sweet-smelling oil derived from the seeds of Rose bushes. It has a high concentration of essential fatty acids that are beneficial to the skin. It has a high content of Vitamin C and is an effective antioxidant that helps heal and nourish tender skin.
• Shea Butter: Shea butter contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturizes and provides relief for dry skin.
• Virgin Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil is extremely beneficial to both skin and hair, it softens skin, helps retain moisture, and prevents skin infection. It also acts to repair skin and delays ageing. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
• Carnuba wax: It has great therapeutic properties and is effective for healing bruises, and inflammation. It is extremely beneficial to dry skin as it creates a waterproof barrier on the skin, hence locking in the moisture.
SHELF LIFE: 8 Months
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: India
NAME OF MFG: Juicy Chemistry Private Limited
ADDRESS OF MFG
No.196, First Floor, Ramalingam Road (West), R.S.Puram coimbatore-641002, India