Juicy Chemistry Junior Care, Organic Baby Butter Cream with Mango, Argan and Shea
This luxurious body butter is packed with nutrient-rich botanicals to deliver soft, toned, and radiant skin. Free from essential oils, this blend of butter is specially crafted for sensitive skin and is a great moisturizer even for baby's gentle skin.
An effective moisturizer and healer, Jojoba oil treats dry skin disorders and fights infections. A powerful blend of Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Cocoa Butter, and Vitamin E infuse fatty acids to nourish skin and form a barrier to prevent moisture loss. Extra Virgin Olive oil and Virgin Coconut oil further enhance hydration and nourish dull and dry skin.
HOW TO USE
Massage over damp skin right after a shower. Pay special attention to trouble spots like elbows and knees.
• Suitable for all skin types • Deeply Nourishes and moisturizes skin to keep soft and supple • Tones and improves skin firmness • Super concentrated formula ensures that small amounts of application will be very effective and will last longer • Ideal for drier skin types. Dramatically soothes symptoms of eczema and psoriasis
• 100% Waterless Formulation. Loaded with Vitamins, Super rich fatty acids, and antioxidants.
• Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard • Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic/harmful chemicals • GMO-Free • All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients • Suitable for infant's & Sensitive skin type • Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility • Cruelty-Free • 100 % Vegan.
• Shea Butter: Shea Butter contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea Butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturizes and provides relief for dry skin.
• Cocoa Butter: Cocoa Butter is derived from the seeds of the cacao tree, the same tree also provides chocolate and the butter which is derived is non-greasy and smells mildly like chocolate. Cocoa Butter softens skin and hair and it is valued for its conditioning properties.
• Natural Vitamin-E: Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that is absorbed easily into the skin. This vitamin is essential for healthy skin, and hair as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance. As a fat-soluble vitamin, it easily lends itself to cosmetic applications.
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skincare because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it is an anti-ageing superstar. In addition to this, it contains essential fatty acids that boost skin health and moisturizes it for a healthy glow. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
• Jojoba Oil: Jojoba berries when cold-pressed contain a liquid wax which is very similar to the oil produced by the human skin. This is absorbed very easily into the skin and it makes a fabulous conditioner for the face, body, and hair.
• Virgin Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil is widely used in beauty products. Extremely beneficial to both skin and hair, it softens skin, helps retain moisture, and prevents skin infection. It also acts to repair skin and delays ageing. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
• Sweet Almond Oil: Almond oil is one of the most versatile carrier oils. It is light-textured and penetrates the skin easily. It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, our sweet almond oil is extracted from the dried kernels of the almond tree in the traditional cold-pressed method. We extensively use it in our skin & hair care products, for its ability to deeply nourish the skin and condition dry, damaged hair.