Auli Pure Aloe Vera Gel
MRP Inclusive of all Taxes
ANTIOXIDANT RICH ALOE VERA GEL
Aloe vera is well-known for both its cosmetic and therapeutic benefits. The extraordinary benefits of this plant are due to the transparent gel-like liquid found in the interior region of the leaf. It's no surprise that aloe extracts offer remarkable moisturising and skin-healing capabilities, given that aloe gel is made up of almost 96% water. Furthermore, the aloe vera plant is high in antioxidants and vitamins A, B, C, and E. Many of this gel's therapeutic effects are due to the presence of seven important amino acids, which work hard to maintain your skin healthy and shining.
HOW TO USE
Apply it onto clean dry skin, as a moisturizer or massage gel. Can be used before makeup and other skin care products to add an extra layer of protection for your pores. Refrigerate for extra cooling and to temporarily minimise open pores.
1. HELPS SOOTHER SUNBURN- Aloe Vera gel has cooling properties and is anti-inflammatory. Hence, it is one of the most natural remedies for sunburn or burnt skin. Applying this gel helps with a protective layer for the skin, and it also helps to retain moisture. It is rich in antioxidants and minerals that boost the healing process. It's the best formula to maintain the natural health of your skin.
2. MOISTURIZES SKIN- Unlike most moisturizers, Aloe Vera gel when used as a moisturizing gel doesn’t leave a greasy film on the face and the skin. In fact, it does just the opposite – it unclogs the pores and softens the skin. Aloe Vera gel helps to keep the skin hydrated and heals burns by razors and smaller nicks & cuts. It also helps treat dry skin.
3. HELPS HEAL WOUNDS - It is now a known fact that Aloe Vera is highly beneficial for burns, cuts, and other injuries. This is because Aloe Vera boosts the healing of wounds, i.e., reduces the time of healing. It also helps to speed up skin cell reproduction as much as eight times. Aloe Vera is also known to penetrate the epidermis, i.e., the outer layer of the skin faster than water.
4. FIGHTS PREMATURE AGEING - Aloe Vera gel has vitamin C and E, betacarotene in abundance. Therefore, it has anti-ageing properties. It also contains antimicrobial properties and is anti-inflammatory. It also helps to eradicate skin blemishes and diminish age lines. Additionally, it helps to increase the production of collagen in the body and skin elasticity.
5. REDUCES ACNE AND BREAKOUTS - Those who suffer from acne will find respite in this Aloe Vera gel. It helps in gentle cleansing, and its antimicrobial properties treat pimples without causing any damages to the skin. It is an antiseptic that allows protection against bacteria. It also works as an astringent that reduces the size of pores, flushing out the excess sebum, microbes, and dirt.
Aloe Vera Extracts + Citric Acid + Glycerin + Water
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
NAME OF MFG
SHAOLIN COSMETICS ENTERPRISES
ADDRESS OF MFG
Barasat, Surpara, Chandannagar, Hooghly West Bengal-712136