DETOX YOUR HAIR – Typical rich-lathering shampoos rob your hair of their protein and leave a layer of chemicals causing dandruff and hair fall! With the first use of The Moms Co. shampoo, you’re well on your way for your first hair detox, and in 4-5 washes you should start seeing a visible difference! Bid goodbye to hair fall, itchy, flaky scalp.
PROTEIN SHAMPOO MADE WITH A PERFECT BLEND OF POWERFUL & NURTURING PLANT OILS – Gentle cleansing with coconut-based cleansers while Silk Proteins and Wheat Proteins strengthen, help hair fall prevention and help itchy, dry scalp and dandruff by removing the layer created by chemical shampoos.
A SULFATE AND PARABEN FREE SHAMPOO THAT IS ALL NATURAL – Our pure and natural protein shampoo helps you welcome visibly clean, shiny hair that is stronger and moisturised.
SUITABLE FOR MANY HAIR TYPES – Works well for Normal to Oil Hair, Curly Hair, Damaged Hair. Not suitable for very dry, frizzy hair or hair fall caused due to hormonal changes and medical conditions.
NATURE IN, TOXINS OUT : THE MOMS CO. SULFATE AND PARABEN FREE SHAMPOO CONTAINS NO HARMFUL OR SYNTHETIC INGREDIENTS – Our Made Safe, Australia-Certified Toxin-Free and sulfate free shampoo is from our range of best mom care products. It is made without Mineral Oil, Sulphates (SLS, SLES), Parabens, DEA/TEA, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fragrances, PEGs and many other potentially harmful chemicals.
Natural Protein Shampoo – The Mom’s Co.(200ml)
Earn 279 points upon purchasing this product.
- Hydrolyzed Silk Protein that absorbs into your hair and locks in moisture, adding Shine and Preventing Breakage.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein that Strengthens hair and Adds Volume.
- Beetroot Extract that Nourishes Hair Follicles and Prevents Hairfall.
- Coconut Based Cleaners that gently clean with low lather, while saving your hair from the harmful effects of high-lathering, chemical-based shampoos.
- Panthenol or Vitamin B-5, an essential vitamin for Hair Growth and Health.
In stock✅ Natural, Safe, Genuine, Cruelty free
✅ 1% of order value donated to Smile Foundation