Guide to Beard Grooming & Hygiene
All men in their respective lives have gone through this unsettling dilemma between “going with a beard look or a clean look”.
But here comes the convenient reasoning why approximately three-fourth percentile of men go with the latter because it becomes a struggle maintaining the beard for more than a few weeks.
Growing a forest on your face and keeping up to it is a task! One must not underestimate the power of men who manage to come out with a clean beard look every day. It takes some effort to keep the beard hair all lustrous yet all scruffy and clean.
There are a few major tips all men must follow if they are keen on keeping a healthy-looking beard:
- The beard hair tends to become all oily hence needs to be washed or cleaned regularly to control the amount of oil on the face.
- Wash your face but it is a must you rigorously wash your beard every day without a fail. Dealing with pollution, dirt, and excess oil production can lead your hair follicles to cause acne and pimples on your face.
- One important step that most people forget is to moisturize your beard every day after washing it. Also, do not forget that the moisturizer that you apply for your face has to differ from what you apply on your beard. Use a beard oil to keep it smooth and soft.
- Keep it short and trimmed at all times. The longer the hair on the face, the shabbier it looks. Also, a heavy or long beard is not that easy to keep up with.
- Try and do not use chemical-based products for your beard grooming needs because putting chemicals on your beard will mean putting chemicals on your face as well.
- Always carry a little brush or a thin comb that is used specifically for beard grooming purposes to keep your hair tangle-free .
We have few natural product recommendations to help you keep your beard all smooth and healthy:
1. Cinnamon Soul Hydrating Beard Oil with Argan Oil & Jojoba Oil
A Non-greasy, lightweight blend of pure natural ingredients to moisturize, nourish & soften your skin, reducing dryness, frizz, and breakage, all without clogging your pores.
2. Vilvah Store Beard Oil, Argan Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E & Castor Oil
With the richness of argan, almond, and castor oil, this beard oil helps the hair grow lustrous and stronger. It keeps the beard hair all perfect after deeply cleansing them.
3. Life and Pursuits Organic Beard Oil
Transform your coarse beard into a smooth, neat, soft and tangle-free one by giving it proper moisturization. This oil also boosts collagen production, reduces inflammation and promotes healthy hair growth.
4. Raw Nature Beard Oil, Coffee Bean Oil
Best known for stimulating hair growth, this beard oil is one of the best buys as it helps in strengthening and conditioning of the hair without harming the skin. It comes with a calming fragrance of its own.
About Vanity Wagon
Vanity Wagon is an exclusive online market and informative place for all your beauty needs and issues. Created with the aim of changing our audience’s perspective towards beauty and helping them know the importance of clean and sustainable beauty, we have come a long way and have been creating an impact over the country.
One-stop-shop for all your skin and hair care solutions, we believe in trying and testing our products before we offer it to our audience. With that, we firmly stand by the rules of going cruelty-free and eco-friendly.
Leave a comment