Exfoliation: Secret Step To A Smoother Skin
The whole skincare routine bows down to one thing: Exfoliation. And hands down, exfoliation feels heavenly. The feeling of having all the dirt and impurities washing off your skin makes your skin light and clear.
Are you also one of those people who scrub their face twice a week?
If yes, welcome to the healthy skin club. While exfoliating your skin is one of the most imperative steps in the anti-aging process, it is the only step that gives your skin a showdown.
While we have already established that exfoliating the skin is very important, one must be very thorough with the whole concept and process of exfoliation.
What is Exfoliation?
The healthy process of removing dead cells off the layer of your skin along with washing off all the dirt and unwanted radicals is called exfoliation. Exfoliating the skin deep cleanses your skin and leaves it smooth. Exfoliation is recommended for all skin types as it does not have any side effects and delivers only positive effects to your skin.
We all by now are pretty versed with what exfoliation is, let us find out how effective it is for us if done regularly. Few benefits are:
- Cleanses your skin without harming the layers.
- It results in decreased amount of breakouts.
- It aids in minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Speeds up the anti-aging process.
- Helps in stimulating the new skin renewal process while getting rid of old and dead cells.
- It promotes collagen production.
- Tames down inflammation.
There are some amazing at-home exfoliators that are easy to get and very nutritious for the skin such as:
- Coffee is one super-efficient exfoliator for your skin.
- Sugar when added to coconut oil works great to remove dead skin cells.
- Extracts or crushed almonds help in removing all the dirt from the skin.
- Oats are one way of washing away all the impurities off the body.
- Cinnamon helps in peeling off the unwanted radicals living under the skin.
We have some products that have been tried and tested and have proven to be one of the best in the game of exfoliation:
1. ENN What-A-Melon, Mild collagen-boosting Exfoliator
Not new to skincare, this exfoliator is a soothing exfoliator that has a powerful blend of watermelon seeds and Aloe Vera that detoxify and get dirt and grime off the skin, leaving it all smooth and soft.
2. Juicy Chemistry Organic Face Scrub for Skin Brightening and Rejuvenating Scrub with Saffron, Rose, and Australian Sandalwood
The richness of saffron rose and sandalwood mixed together can only do wonders and you can experience that in this scrub that relieves tension, and calms agitated emotions. It also tones the skin, improves firmness, and accelerates the healing process.
3. Greenberry Organics Bio Active Tan Removing Exfoliating Scrub with Shea Butter, Vitamin C, and E
Say bye-bye to tanned skin with the help of this scrub that has the capability to exfoliate the dead skin and get rid of tan quickly. It soothes the skin too and does not dry it at all.
4. Organic Harvest Exfoliating Face Scrub with Olive Oil
Face scrub with the goodness of olive oil is pure magic on your skin. We know that because this scrub helps in exfoliating dead skin cells, unclogging pores, and reducing blackheads and whiteheads, leaving the skin with a flawless satin finish after every wash.
5. Swisse Bamboo Skin Refining Exfoliator with Witch Hazel
A glowing skin that lasts forever is easy to get with this exfoliator that detoxifies skin and gently removes dead skin cells for soft and renewed skin. Formulated to detoxify skin and gently remove dead skin cells for a soft and renewed skin.
You can always make your exfoliants with the help of natural plants and fruits you find in your kitchen. Exfoliation does not only feel good for the skin but also makes your body healthy with the cleansing. Many skincare experts have advised to always include this step in your weekly skincare routine but have also warned that it should not be executed more than twice a week.
Note: People who already are facing heavy skincare issues or have medical treatments on should not be exfoliating their skin.
About Vanity Wagon
Vanity Wagon is an exclusive online market and informative place for all your beauty needs and issues. Created with the aim of changing our audience’s perspective towards beauty and helping them know the importance of clean and sustainable beauty, we have come a long way and have been creating an impact over the country.
One-stop-shop for all your skin and hair care solutions, we believe in trying and testing our products before we offer it to our audience. With that, we firmly stand by the rules of going cruelty-free and eco-friendly.
Leave a comment