5 Top Eye Creams for Dark Circles
Sleepless nights or too much hassle causing dark circles under your eyes and giving an edge to your personality? Well, haven’t we all been there? It’s absolutely impossible to get a consecutive 8-hour sleep every day and a little exertion can get your eyes all puffy and your face looking all dull, but isn’t that just unfair?
What is causing these dark circles? Is it lack of sleep or is it your diet or just the lifestyle in totality? Too many questions to be looked upon on the internet, so it's better you find all of them solved out for you right here!
List of reasons why you have these baggy eyes: -
- Sleeping with makeup on! Never forget to wipe away your makeup before you go to sleep since the makeup residue overnight makes your eyes dull.
- Inadequate sleep makes your eyes look droopy and sleep loss can also harm your vision.
- Allergies provoked due to some products or food can take all the nourishment away from your skin, hence leaving your eyes with dark-coloured bags.
- Too much exposure to the sun can do a lot of damage to your eyes and leave pigmented skin.
- Too much alcohol intake can harm the moisture balance in your skin and make it dry and dark.
- Stress and fatigue can also be one major reason to cause dark circles.
Over the years all our mothers and grandmothers have been using their homemade traditional remedies to all their beauty issues and have never been disappointed by any of them.
Why not try and use some of these tricks to fight dark circles too in this era:
- Apply cold tea bags for 15-20 minutes on your eyes every alternate day for a week.
- Refrigerate tomatoes and cut them into slices and put them on your eyes every night for 15 minutes and then wash it away.
- Use aloe vera gel on your eyes and leave it away over the night for it to moisturize your eyes and remove the dullness.
- Massaging your eyes with coconut oil can provide the lost hydration and relaxation to your eyes.
- One can also apply a thin layer of honey over your eyes and leave it for a night to get a bright skin the next day.
Other than these normal homemade remedies, there are some naturally extracted products that can help you cure those dark circles quicker:
Needing too much concealer to hide away the under-eye bags? Use this eye cream religiously to enhance your eyes and give them a blooming look.
Blending right into your skin, this under eye cream is a super amazing addition to the skincare routine with its natural healing power to get rid of darkness under the eyes.
Sleepless nights can give you a very wrong impression the next day and to stop that from happening, use this toxin-free eye cream that nourishes the skin and hydrates them all day long.
Make the puffiness go away with this eye cream and mask, which has two in one multi-tasking properties of boosting collagen and removing all lines and wrinkles under the eyes.
Your dark circles have a saviour, this eye gel works like magic on your skin just within a few days and regenerates the dead skin cells giving a glow to your skin every day.
Dark circles are majorly a result of unhealthy lifestyles involving bad diet and bad sleeping patterns. Tune it up and give your body the much-needed attention as it represents you the best!
About Vanity Wagon
Vanity Wagon is an exclusive online market and informative place for all your beauty needs and issues. Created with the aim of changing our audience’s perspective towards beauty and helping them know the importance of clean and sustainable beauty, we have come a long way and have been creating an impact over the country.
One-stop-shop for all your skin and hair care solutions, we believe in trying and testing our products before we offer it to our audience. With that, we firmly stand by the rules of going cruelty-free and eco-friendly.