The term acid sounds a bit harsh in itself but fret not. Hyaluronic acid is a safe and great ingredient to be added to your skin care regimen if you want to ditch the dullness, and glow forever.
Let’s see how Hyaluronic Acid helps the skin:
– Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring sugar molecule that hydrates the skin and lubricates the joints.
– It helps the skin to attract and retain moisture that keeps the skin supple and fights the signs of ageing.
– Hyaluronic acid restores the skin’s natural and protective barrier and does not irritate it by causing redness.
– The acid has been studied to enhance firmness and elasticity while diminishing wrinkles in a short period.
– Apart from working on the visible characteristics of the skin, hyaluronic acid also boosts collagen synthesis which improves the overall health of the skin.
– Hyaluronic acid is a great ingredient especially to be added to the regimen during winters to alleviate dryness and prevent flakiness.
As mentioned, HA is a moisture magnet. It is a form of sugar molecule that attracts water. It is usually found in the connective tissues of our bodies but with age, the levels of HA go down due to which, our skin starts showing the signs of ageing. Topically applying HA is a great way to boost the skin and provide it the required level of moisture and power.
While adding hyaluronic acid into your skincare regimen, it is very important to keep in mind to pick a product with high-quality HA. Low-quality HA will be unable to manifest the coveted results. The best part about this skin-friendly ingredient is that it is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, dull and acne-prone skin. Here are some formulas that you must choose if you are willing to add hyaluronic acid into your skincare regimes.
- Neemli Naturals Hyaluronic & Vitamin C serum
- The Mom’s Co. Natural Vita Rich Face Serum
- Indulgeo Essentials Squalane with natural skin hydrator
Shop these hyaluronic acid-rich skin potions and stay young and radiant forever. Shop it now on www.vanitywagon.in!