Shankara Kansa Wand
DESCRIPTION Kansa loosely translates into “healing metal”. The Kansa Massage Wand is made up of mostly copper along with tin, zinc and a few other trace metals.
A unique breakthrough product, Shankara’s Kansa Massage Wand is a sweet blessing of several decades of Ayurvedic research and brings multiple benefits. HOW TO USE To get the most from your SHANKARA KANSA MASSAGE WAND. Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be pleased with the results you see:
• Step 1- Up and down on the side of the neck.
• Step 2- On the jawline, massaging the TMJs (temporomandibular joints)
• Step 3- Lifting massage from chin to bottom of the ear
• Step 4- Lifting massage from lips to the middle of the ear
• Step 5- Lifting massage from nose to top of the ear
• Step 6- Circle around the temple and crow’s feet
• Step 7- Circles around the eyes
• Step 8- Going zigzag across the forehead gently (works well with music too!)
• Step 9- Circle on the third eye- the region in between your eyebrows (Elevens)
Revitalizes and nourishes the skin. Massage helps improve circulation and free movement of nutrients into cells and ensures the skin is healthy and aglow. Supports the release of excess heat and acidity. Tones facial muscles removal from the lymph nodes Balances pH of the skin Removes stress from the body and mind Calms down inflammations, caused by dryness and dosha imbalance INGREDIENTS COPPER- It helps to develop collagen and elastin, which maintain the strength of the skin; TIN- Along with Copper and Zinc, Tin maintains the skin collagen.; ZINC- It helps rejuvenate skin.