Natural Vibes Kansa Face Massage Wand
Natural Vibes Kansa Face Massage Wand with FREE Gold Beauty Elixir Oil
Natural Vibes Kansa Face Massage Wand is an Ayurvedic massage tool for your face and neck that has been a part of Indian skin care traditions for thousands of years. Kansa is a special metal that is an amalgamation of copper, zinc and tin. Copper is known to reduce skin's inflammation, zinc increases its immunity, tin reduces facial stress and together they balance your skins pH by reducing the acid content. The Kansa wand, due to its alkaline properties reduces the skins imbalance and thus revitalises your skin, reduces premature signs of ageing, tones your skin and reduces under eye puffiness. It is known for its natural face lifting ability. In Ayurveda, the Marma points are considered very important, these acupressure points are situated over our lymph nodes. Massaging these areas with the kansa wand will assist in draining out the unwanted toxins blocked in the lymph nodes and will further renew it with fresh oxygen. This will leave you with a much brighter and glowing skin. Using the right facial oil with Kansa is very important so that the kansa metal and the oil work in synergy to enhance your skin in the best possible way. This is why the Natural Vibes Kansa Wand comes with a complimentary gold beauty oil that will work wonders on your skin and also endow you with peaceful sleep along with glowing skin. This carefully formulated elixir with 24 karat gold flakes is a blend of ingredients that have been integral in Ayurveda for generations such as Rosemary, Orange Peel, Tea tree, Patchouli, Chamomile, Rose, Pomegranate, Sandalwood, Lavender, Rosehip, Saffron, Lemon grass and Olives. Rich in vitamins, antioxidants and essential oils, our beauty oil will make your skin glow naturally, while visibly improving your skin's complexion. This lightweight oil, with the help of our kansa wand will seep through your skin, hydrating and nourishing your cells with the missing nutrients that cause premature signs of ageing, discoloration and inflammation. The small particles of gold get absorbed into the skin imparting a rich glow and making your skin look healthy, fresh and much younger.
HOW TO USE
1. Before you start massaging, make sure your hands, face and neck are clean.
2. Apply the Natural Vibes Face Oil on your face and neck.
3. Through this process, we will start by massaging the marma ( nuero lymphatic points) which are extremely powerful for healing and are situated over the hollows of the face. All circular movements to be repeated clockwise and anti - clockwise.
4. Forehead - Start with the point situated in the centre of your forehead over the bridge of your nose. Gentle circular motion is good, please do not apply too much pressure. Then move into zig zag movements starting from right to left of your forehead. Repeat motion 3 - 4 times. Lastly, circle the temple points on the right and left of your forehead where you can feel a slight indent. Continue circular motion at one end and then the other.
4. Eyes - Use the figure of eight motion with the kansa around both eyes. First complete one direction 3 times and then reverse the direction and repeat motion 3 more times.
5. Nostrils - We now move on to the marma points located at the side of the nostrils. Use circular motion and repeat it on the other side. This will also release your sinus if you have any.
6. Cheeks - Now move the kansa wand from under your cheek bones following the line from your nose to ear. Repeat the motion on both sides. This will naturally lift your cheekbones.
7 Jawline - Move the kansa from the centre of the chin upwards to the ear. Repeat motion on both sides.
8. Mouth - There are marma points on the corners of your mouth where you will feel a slight hollow. Massage in circular motion on both ends in both clockwise and anti - clockwise movements.
9. Lastly, move the kansa in zig zag motion over the neck starting from bottom, moving upwards. Repeat the motion a few times.
Quick tip - If your Kansa turns grey while massaging, it only means it’s working. This is because oxidisation may take place when the pure kansa metal reacts with the acid content of your skin. This only indicates the release of toxins and impurities. Just wipe it with a cloth when done.
1. Balances skins pH by reducing its acid content
2. Reduces facial stress and anxiety
3. Reduces premature signs of ageing
4. Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
5. Gets rid of under eye puffiness
6. Tones, tightens and sculpts skin
7. Brightens and revitalizes skin
Kansa, Rosemary, Orange Peel, Tea tree, Patchouli, Chamomile, Rose, Pomegranate, Sandalwood, Lavender, Rosehip, Saffron, Lemon grass, Olives and 24K Gold Flakes
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: India
NAME OF MFG: Natural Vibes
ADDRESS OF MFG
Natural Vibes - HCR Formulations Pvt LTD,A-38, Mahagujrat Est, Ta Sanand - 382213