Juicy Chemistry Organic Leave In Conditioning Balm for Dry and Frizzy Hair with Camellia, Amla and Apricot
This revitalizing and hydrating hair tonic is a leave-in conditioner that leaves hair feeling lustrous, healthy, and manageable!
The vitamin C in Amla oil improves blood circulation, fights dandruff and improves scalp health, while its antioxidant properties help prevent premature greying and boost hair health.
A nourishing blend of Argan, Avocado, and Sweet Almond deeply condition dry strands, smooth away frizz and deliver a healthy shine. Fatty acids in Apricot kernel act as a natural conditioner and improve cell hydration, making the hair pliable. The astringent and anti-inflammatory properties of Cedarwood, are great for promoting hair growth and reducing hair loss.
Refreshing Petit Grain along with Lime removes excess sebum and reduces hair loss.
HOW TO USE
Place a tiny amount of balm in the palm of your hand and rub palms together. Gently massage into hair ends and smooth over the length of your hair. Comb thoroughly from root to tips, to ensure the balm is evenly distributed. It should be used post shampoo, on towel-dried hair. Ensure hair is dry before application.
• Repairs dry, frizzy and dull hair • Makes hair shiny, manageable and moisturized • Prevents breakage • Repairs damaged hair with vitamins, carotenes and other nutrients • Curbs premature greying • Refreshing scent • 100% Waterless Formulation. Loaded with Vitamins, Super rich fatty acids, and antioxidants. • Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility • Cruelty-Free • All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients • 100 % Vegan • Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard • Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic/harmful chemicals • GMO-Free • Super concentrated formula ensures that small amounts of application will be very effective and will last longer.
• Natural Vitamin-E: Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that is absorbed easily into the skin. This vitamin is essential for healthy skin, and hair as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance. As a fat-soluble vitamin, it easily lends itself to cosmetic applications.
• Jojoba Oil: Jojoba berries when cold-pressed contain a liquid wax which is very similar to the oil produced by the human skin. This is absorbed very easily into the skin and it makes a fabulous conditioner for the face, body, and hair.
• Sweet Almond Oil: Almond oil is one of the most versatile carrier oils. It is light-textured and penetrates the skin easily. It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, our sweet almond oil is extracted from the dried kernels of the almond tree in the traditional cold-pressed method. We extensively use it in our skin & hair care products, for its ability to deeply nourish the skin and condition dry, damaged hair.
• Peppermint Essential Oil: It has a lovely cooling effect when applied to the skin as well as a sharp, uplifting aroma. It is an effective anti-fungal agent and a natural insecticide that kills as well as repels mosquitoes.
• Blood Orange Essential Oil: Oil derived from blood orange peel has a 90 to 95 percent content of limonene, which is lethal to fleas, fire ants, and flies. Limonene is a pesticide and is found in many commercial insect repellents.
• Cedarwood Essential Oil: Cedarwood (Cedrus atlanticus) is a fragrant, sweet-smelling oil which has astringent, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties. It also tightens skin and tones the skin.