Juicy Chemistry Organic Face Scrub for Skin Brightening and Rejuvenating Scrub with Saffron, Rose and Australian Sandalwood
Our exfoliating powder helps brighten the complexion by removing dead skin and stimulating cell regeneration. This classic scrub is packed with essential oils, natural moisturizers, organic sugars, and salts.
Originating from Australia and steam distilled from the wood of the Sandalwood tree, Sandalwood Australian is a precious oil that has been cherished for centuries by its users. This gentle oil is effective for skincare, relieving tension, and calming agitated emotions.
Sandalwood Australiana components are perfect to help reduce oily skin and skin blemishes. Its rich, woodsy scent is strong but has a hint of sweetness that makes this oil a dream to the senses. Gorgeous smelling Rose and luxurious Kashmiri Saffron combine together in this best-seller to leave your skin smooth and deeply nourished.
An ancient beauty ingredient with therapeutic effects, Geranium has astringent and antiseptic properties that tone the skin, improves firmness, and accelerates the healing process. Rose, a potent ingredient for skin rejuvenation, gently soothes sensitive, damaged skin. The exquisite Kashmiri Saffron acts as a wonderful skin-brightener, and a natural toner. French Pink Clay rejuvenates and purifies sensitive skin by gently exfoliating and drawing out impurities. It has great anti-inflammatory properties and helps with hyper-pigmentation.
HOW TO USE
• Rinse face with warm water to open up your pores
• Using the clean and dry wooden spatula, scoop out a pea-sized amount into your palm.
• Add your favorite hydrosol to make a runny paste consistency and massage gently in wide, circular strokes in an upward direction with your index and middle fingers avoiding the area around your eyes and lips.
• Rinse off gently with lukewarm water and then cold water to close your pores.
• Leave it on for 5-10 mins (Until Completely dry) revel in the sensation!
• Pat dry.
• Use once or twice a week
• Made fresh by you: activated at the moment of use, delivering the maximum amount of nutrients to your skin • The exfoliating microdermabrasion process increases blood circulation in your capillaries assisting with plumping and invigorating your skin and giving it a radiant glow • Gently buffs away dead skin cells for soft & supple-looking skin with improved texture and even tone • Gently cleanses and unclogs pores by removing excess oil and dirt formation • Improves the skin's natural firmness and keeps it hydrated • Enriched with Rose, Geranium Essential Oil, Kashmiri Saffron, French Pink Clay • Ideal for all skin types
• Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility • Cruelty-Free • All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients • 100 % Vegan • Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard • Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic/harmful chemicals • GMO-Free.
• Saffron Infused Almond Oil: This precious ingredient is mythical all on its own. Saffron is a wonderful skin-brightener, astringent, and acts as a toner. When infused in Almond oil, it works as a wonderful emollient to improve skin tone and texture. Vitamin A and E in almond oil help replenish skin and reduce blackheads/whiteheads/blemishes.
• Australian Sandalwood Oil: Originating from Australia and steam distilled from the wood of the Sandalwood tree, Sandalwood Australian is a precious oil that has been cherished for centuries by its users. This gentle oil is effective for skincare, relieving tension, and calming agitated emotions. Sandalwood Australiana's components are perfect to help reduce oily skin and skin blemishes. Its rich, woodsy scent is strong but has a hint of sweetness that makes this oil a dream to the senses.
• Geranium Essential Oil: Geranium essential oil has a wonderful toning and balancing effect on the skin. This wonderful floral oil is primarily used in skin care for its astringent and antiseptic properties.
• Rose Petals: One of the most luxurious and effective ingredients since time immemorial has several skin benefits. Apart from smelling gorgeous, Rose also has astringent and healing properties. It soothes skin, making it great for sensitive, damaged skin.
• Rose Essential Oil: One of the most luxurious and effective ingredients since time immemorial has several skin benefits. Apart from smelling gorgeous, Rose essential oil also has astringent and healing properties. It soothes skin, making it great for sensitive, damaged skin.
• Kashmiri Saffron: This precious ingredient is mythical all on its own. Our Kashmiri Saffron has been used in beauty therapies for centuries. Saffron is a wonderful skin-brightener, astringent, and acts as a toner.
• French Pink Clay: French Pink Clay is a natural ingredient that is extremely mild, therefore well-suited for sensitive skin. It has the ability to draw out impurities, leaving the skin soft and smooth. It has great anti-inflammatory properties and helps with hyperpigmentation.
• Grapeseed Oil: Grapeseed Oil is cold-pressed from the seeds of grapes. It is odorless, and a lightweight ingredient which makes it ideal for skin products. Because of its high amounts of fatty acids, it is wonderful for stressed, damaged skin as it has the ability to regenerate skin tissue reducing the appearance of marks when applied.
• Natural Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that is absorbed easily into the skin. This vitamin is essential for healthy skin, and hair as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance. As a fat-soluble vitamin, it easily lends itself to cosmetic applications.
• Demerara Sugar: Demerara Sugar is rich in minerals that help enrich the skin with vital nutrients and exfoliate deeply. A natural source of Glycolic acid, it helps regenerate skin cells to reveal younger, fresher looking skin.
• Cane Sugar: The gentle scrubbing on the skin helps in removing dead cells, damaged skin and clears clogged pores. It helps prevent acne, blackheads, whiteheads, and blemishes.
• Brown Sugar: Brown sugar retains all the nutritional properties of natural sugar cane and it is a form of raw sugar. We use it as a natural exfoliant to help maintain healthy & nourished skin. It also acts as a preservative due to its rich anti-bacterial properties.
• Himalayan Rock Salt: Himalayan salt is millions of years old and untouched by pollutants that are contained in many types of ocean salts. It has a distinctive pink colour and it contains around 84 natural minerals and elements found in the human body. In our products, this ingredient acts to improve circulation, infuse the skin with its minerals, and firm the skin.