Juicy Chemistry Organic Eye Roll On for Dark Circles and Fine Lines with Prickly Pear, Chia and Tamanu
This Prickly Pear and Tamanu under eye serum is everything you need to take care of your sensitive under-eye skin. Infused with essential vitamins & powerful antioxidants, this serum helps in lightening those Dark Circles, reducing puffiness around eyes, and minimizing fine lines.
Dark Circles under the eyes are formed due to many reasons. Lack of sleep, dehydration, and stress are the major factors that can cause the under-eye area to become dull and get a bluish-purplish color. The under-eye skin is 10 times thinner than the rest of the facial skin, hence deserves some special care.
Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, and E, Sweet Almond oil helps repair the under-eye area while Grape seed works at reducing Dark Circles. Chia and Camellia hydrate and help minimize fine lines.
Along with its exceptional moisturizing properties, the serum penetrates deep into the skin and the presence of Linoleic acid, makes it absorb wonderfully into the skin without leaving any greasy traces. The abundance of fatty acids in the serum leaves skin supple and moist.
HOW TO USE
Roll the serum roll on around the lower and upper eye region. Gently massage under the eyes with your ring finger putting the least amount of pressure.
• Visibly reduces under-eye circles and puffiness
• Helps in battling wrinkles, fine lines and skin sagging under the eyes
• Exceptionally hydrates and moisturizes the under-eye skin
• Rich in anti-oxidants, anti-aging, astringents, and anti-inflammatory properties
• Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
• All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
• 100 % Vegan
• Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
• Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic/harmful chemicals
• Prickly Pear: Prickly pear seed oil contains skin-nourishing fatty acids that also possess skin brightening properties. In conjunction, these properties can help to lighten your Dark Circles.
• Tamanu: Known for its ability to penetrate deep into the skin and richness in anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory, astringent properties, Tamanu is one of the most suited ingredients for battling aging, sagging skin, and under-eye wrinkles.
• Sweet Almond: Almond oil is naturally anti-inflammatory and is known for minimizing under-eye bags. Carrier of Vitamin K, it helps in remarkably reducing the appearance of Dark Circles and spider veins. Rich in retinol and Vitamin E, it gives a boost of moisturization to the sensitive under-eyes.
• Grapeseed: Grapeseed oil is a powerhouse of antioxidants which helps in strengthening the veins and prevent swelling. The presence of Vitamin E and fatty acids provides the much-needed hydration to the delicate under-eye skin.
• Camellia: Camellia is an excellent emollient to keep the under-eye skin moist and supple. It penetrates deep into the skin promoting cell growth and enhancing the skin's ability to hold moisture.
• Chia: Chia seed oil is infused with essential anti-oxidants and fatty acids which helps in fighting Dark Circles and locking the moisture into the under-eye skin.
• Lavender: Known for its relaxing scent, it not only calms your senses but also your skin. The diuretic properties help in reducing under-eye bags. It also helps in unveiling an even skin tone.
• Chamomile: Due to its anti-inflammatory and calming properties and being a powerhouse of antioxidants, it helps in fading under-eye darkness and fairly reducing the puffiness around eyes.
• Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus oil contains Chrysin, an all-natural anti-inflammatory agent that helps in reducing the puffiness around the eyes. It effectively tightens the blood vessels under the eyes and considerably reduces the appearance of Dark Circles.
• Geranium: This red beauty rejuvenates and revitalizes the skin. Due to its astringent properties, it helps in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and puffiness over time.
• Sweet Orange: Rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants, it helps in reducing the appearance of under-eye Dark Circles and prevents fine lines. The natural oils present in oranges helps to moisturize the delicate skin under the eyes.