Juicy Chemistry Organic Deodorant Stick with Blood Orange and Geranium
Bid farewell to bad body odor with our uniquely formulated organic Lime & Peppermint Deodorant. But, why a natural deodorant you may ask? Firstly, deodorants do not interrupt the natural detoxifying process of the body which antiperspirants do. Antiperspirants with aluminum as the main ingredient along with other harmful contents potentially clog the pores and don't allow toxins to drain out of your body which in the long run can prove to be highly dangerous and even carcinogenic.
Even the commercially available deodorants contain harmful ingredients and gases such as Chlorofluorocarbon which is neither good for the skin nor the environment and some others have alcohol and artificial fragrances that are proven to be endocrine-disrupting and carcinogens. On the contrary, natural deodorants that are free from all sorts of baleful ingredients only mask the body odor without hindering natural detoxification and are undoubtedly the right choice for your precious skin.
The usage of such antiperspirants and deodorants, over time, lead to discolored and bumpy underarms with clogged pores and ingrown hair. This natural deodorant is here to undo all the damage and bless you with beautiful and smooth armpits.
Lemony lime is bactericidal that doesn't let bacteria thrive on sweat thereby making you smell fresh all day long. Both lime and peppermint have astringent properties and gives your armpits a smooth texture.
A natural skin protectant, Beeswax helps soften and soothe the skin under your arms. It allows your armpits to breathe and yet protect it from environmental toxins and irritants. Arrowroot powder acts as a central force in balancing the pH level of your armpits and naturally drawing out toxins from the body. It absorbs excess moisture and keeps you dry at all times.
Bentonite clay and Tapioca starch are powerful detoxifying agents and help in sucking out impurities from the delicate skin under the arms and neutralizing body odor. Camellia, Jojoba and Argan oil keep your armpits moisturized and hydrated.
Vitamin E along with Orange and clove bud essential oils help fighting discoloration on armpits and keeps the skin soft and supple.
HOW TO USE
Just push up the tube gently and roll on the deodorant. Remember, little goes a long way, so use sparingly. Re-apply as and when you wish.
If you are using a natural deodorant for the first time, please understand that your body may or may not need time to adapt to it. Your skin will undergo detox before adjusting to an organic deodorant.
• Free of pore-clogging aluminum
• Free of harmful ingredients like propylene, glycol, parabens, phthalates and other toxic chemicals
• Neutralizes body odor
• Maintains the pH balance of armpits
• Helps even out skin tone
• Draws out all toxins and impurities from the underarms
• Protects armpits from environmental toxins and impurities
• Allows underarm skin to breathe without clogging the pores
• Has bactericidal, astringent, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and anti-fungal properties
• Leaves the skin soft, calm and smooth
• No synthetic fragrances
• Gentle enough for all skin types
• Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
Beeswax: An amazing ingredient made by bees, beeswax helps soften and soothe the skin. A natural skin protectant and its richness in Vitamin A improves hydration and seals moisture into the skin. It also promotes cell regeneration. It allows the delicate skin under your arms to breathe while protecting it from environmental toxins and irritants.
• Arrowroot Powder: Arrowroot is central to maintaining pH balance under your arms. It naturally absorbs moisture and helps draw out toxins from the skin. Arrowroot is anti-inflammatory and also acts as an antiseptic, making it a natural healer for irritations.
• Baking Soda: Baking soda known for its antibacterial properties, controls the bacteria that grow on under your arms which causes foul odor by breaking down sweat.
• Bentonite Clay: Bentonite clay is well known for its powerful detoxifying properties. It sucks out impurities and toxins from your armpits and neutralizes body odor. It soothes inflammation and keeps underarm skin soft, smooth, and healthy.
• Camellia Seed Oil: A lovely moisturizer, this amber-hued oil also has powerful anti-oxidizing, antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties which maintain the overall health of your sensitive underarm skin.
• Jojoba Oil: Also known as liquid wax, Jojoba oil-s structure closely resembles that of your own skin sebum and is nature’s one of the most effective moisturizers. Its deep penetration and anti-inflammatory properties are a blessing for your sensitive underarms skin.
• Argan Oil: Universally known as liquid gold, Argan oil contains natural inflammatory agents and sebum regulating properties. With zero comedogenic value, it allows the underarms skin to breathe and restore moisture into that delicate area.
• Tapioca Starch: Tapioca starch is a great detoxifying agent for the skin. It drains out the toxins from the skin under your arms and helps combat discoloration on armpits.
• Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter is highly rich in antioxidants and makes an excellent moisturizer for the skin. It also helps in healing the skin from the inside and soothes skin inflammation.
• Shea Butter: Shea butter supremely moisturizing properties keep your sensitive underarms skin hydrated. Its richness in Vitamin E helps to prevent darkness on armpits.
• Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a naturally powerful antioxidant that absorbs easily into the skin. It helps in healing and softening the very sensitive underarms skin.
• Orange Essential Oil: Orange oil has anti-bacterial and astringent properties. It stimulates circulation, balances sebum production, and supports tissue regeneration. Its richness in vitamin C helps to lighten the dark armpits.
• Peppermint Essential Oil: Along with a strong, minty, and uplifting scent, peppermint oil also has refreshing deodorant properties. It is an effective anti-fungal agent and also has astringent properties keeping your sensitive underarm skin calm and smooth.
• Clove Bud Essential Oil: Known for its potent antimicrobial properties, clove bud oil doesn’t let the bacteria thrive onto the sweat secreted by your armpits thereby keeping the body odor away. It is also known for its rejuvenating and stimulating properties which increase the blood flow to your skin under the arms and effectively lighten the darkness.
• Geranium Essential Oil: Geranium oil is well known for its toning and balancing effects on the skin. Its astringent and antiseptic properties keep the underarms skin smooth and clear.
• Lime Essential Oil: With its intense lemony fragrance, lime oil acts as a skin brightening agent and helps to lighten the dark armpits.
• Lavender Essential Oil: The highly versatile lavender oil, showcases phenomenal skin healing properties. It acts as a mild antiseptic, disinfectant, and has anti-fungal properties.
• Cedarwood Essential Oil: Cedarwood oil is popular for its astringent, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties which helps in tightening and toning the skin leaving it's smooth and supple.