Juicy Chemistry Organic Daily Cleansing Grains for Dry and Sensitive Skin with Ylang Ylang, Lavender and Oats
This unique daily facial cleanser, formulated with nourishing exfoliating agents, helps remove impurities, excess oil and buff away dead skin to reveal a soft and refreshed complexion. Ylang Ylang flower is harvested and steam-distilled to extract this heady, sweet-smelling floral oil. Excellent in skincare remedies due to its abilities to soothe irritated skin, Ylang Ylang regulates the secretion of sebum. Oatmeal works wonders in absorbing excess oil, providing moisture, and relieving minor skin irritations. Almond meal, an exceptional exfoliator, and moisturizer contain essential nutrients to protect and support skin function. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that is absorbed easily into the skin. This vitamin is essential for healthy skin, and hair as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance.
HOW TO USE
• Rinse face with warm water to open up your pores
• Using the clean and dry wooden spatula, scoop out a pea-sized amount into your palm
• Add your favorite Juicy Chemistry hydrosol. Massage gently in wide, circular strokes in an upward direction with your index and middle fingers avoiding the area around your eyes and lips.
• Mild tingling is natural because of the essential oils present. Leave it on for 5-10 mins (Until Completely dry) revel in the sensation!
• Rinse off gently with lukewarm water and then cold water to close your pores.
• Pat dry.
• Can be used daily
• Made fresh by you: activated at the moment of use, delivering the maximum amount of nutrients to your skin • Helps reveal smoother, fresher and softer skin • Cleansing grains gently removes dead skin cells, oil, and impurities • Ideal for Normal to dry skin • Suitable for Sensitive Skin type • Enriched with Jojoba, Vitamin E, Sweet Almond oils to moisturize the skin
• Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility • Cruelty-Free • All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients • 100 % Vegan • Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard • Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic/harmful chemicals • GMO-Free.
• Oatmeal: It is a great emollient for sensitive and irritated skin. It gently exfoliates and removes dead skin cells. When massaged effectively, it promotes circulation and helps maintain healthy skin. Repairs inflamed, dry and sensitive skin affected by eczema and minor skin conditions.
• Demerara Sugar: Demerara Sugar is rich in minerals that help enrich the skin with vital nutrients and exfoliate deeply. A natural source of Glycolic acid, it helps regenerate skin cells to reveal younger, fresher looking skin.
• Cane Sugar: The gentle scrubbing on the skin helps in removing dead cells, damaged skin and clears clogged pores. It helps prevent acne, blackheads, whiteheads, and blemishes.
• White Sugar: White sugar is an excellent natural exfoliant that helps cleanse the skin thoroughly. Loaded with AHAs, helps keep skin soft and supple.
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil: The olive tree (Olea europaea) is the staple of any Mediterranean landscape. Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skincare because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it is an anti-ageing superstar. In addition to this, it contains essential fatty acids that boost skin health and moisturizes it for a healthy glow. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
• Jojoba Oil: Jojoba berries (Simmondsia Chinensis) when cold-pressed contain a liquid wax which is very similar to the oil produced by the human skin. This is absorbed very easily into the skin and it makes a fabulous conditioner for the face, body, and hair.
• Natural Vitamin-E: Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that is absorbed easily into the skin. This vitamin is essential for healthy skin, and hair as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance. As a fat-soluble vitamin, it easily lends itself to cosmetic applications.
• Sweet Almond Oil: Almond oil (Prunus dulcis) is one of the most versatile carrier oils. It is light-textured and penetrates the skin easily. It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, our sweet almond oil is extracted from the dried kernels of the almond tree in the traditional cold-pressed method. We extensively use it in our skin & hair care products, for its ability to deeply nourish the skin and condition dry, damaged hair.
• Almond-meal: A vitamin and mineral-rich ingredient, it lightens skin, gently exfoliates, and moisturizes delicate facial skin making it soft and nourished.
• Lavender: It is rich in anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and antiseptic properties. It promotes healing and can treat skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, minor burns, cuts, and insect bites.
• Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: It effectively balances oil on the skin which is why it is widely used for dry, normal, oily, sensitive, and combination skin types. It is good for acne-prone skin due to its rich antiseptic properties.
• Lavender Essential Oil: It has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and antiseptic properties that help reduce and prevent skin rashes, sunburns, and acne. Additionally, it soothes and calms your mind and promotes general relaxation, a great stress reliever with a floral and woody fragrance. It can be applied to the skin directly.