Juicy Chemistry Organic Body Butter for Damaged & Scarred Skin with Jasmine, Lemon & Tea
Massage away patchy, dry and dull skin with our exclusive butter freshly whipped to take care of your body. Enriched with the goodness of Jasmine, it helps to reduce the formation and appearance of existing Stretch Marks. It also provides long-lasting hydration to the skin.
Apart from its refreshing scent, Lemon helps in regenerating collagen and making the skin radiant. Camellia oil is exceptionally rich in oleic acid and has outstanding moisture-retaining ability. Grapeseed oil is wonderful for stressed, damaged skin as it has the ability to regenerate skin tissue reducing the appearance of marks.
Jojoba oil penetrates deep into the skin and makes it feel soft and supple to touch. Mango butter is highly nourishing and has a soothing effect on the skin. It helps heal the skin at the deepest levels and makes it glowing. Shea Butter is enriched with Vitamins A and E which are essential for healthy skin. Cocoa Butter contains healthy fatty acids and antioxidants that help keep skin inflammations at bay.
HOW TO USE
Massage over damp skin right after a shower paying special attention to problem areas like elbows and knees.
(Refer general file for storage instructions - bath and body oil)
• Great for mature, Ageing and dull complexion • Heals and rejuvenates skin to look visibly tight, flawless and radiant • Reduces the appearance of Stretch Marks • Diminishes wrinkles, Dark Spots, and fine lines • Enriched with Rosehip, Neroli, Sweet Almond, Jojoba oil along with Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Mango Butter • Suitable for all skin types • Deeply Nourishes and moisturizes skin to keep soft and supple • Tones and improves skin firmness • Super concentrated formula ensures that small amounts of application will be very effective and will last longer • Ideal for drier skin types. Dramatically soothes symptoms of eczema and psoriasis • 100% Waterless Formulation. Loaded with Vitamins, Super rich fatty acids, and antioxidants. • Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard • Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic/harmful chemicals • GMO-Free • All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients • Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility • Cruelty-Free • 100 % Vegan
• Organic Shea Butter: Shea Butter contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea Butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturizes and provides relief for dry skin.
• Organic Cocoa Butter: Cocoa Butter is derived from the seeds of the cacao tree, the same tree also provides chocolate and the butter which is derived is non-greasy and smells mildly like chocolate. Cocoa Butter softens skin and hair and it is valued for its conditioning properties.
• Natural Vitamin-E: Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that is absorbed easily into the skin. This vitamin is essential for healthy skin, and hair as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance. As a fat-soluble vitamin, it easily lends itself to cosmetic applications.
• Organic Grapeseed Oil: It is cold-pressed from the seeds of grapes. It is odorless, and a lightweight ingredient which makes it ideal for skin products. Because of its high amounts of fatty acids, it is wonderful for stressed, damaged skin as it has the ability to regenerate skin tissue reducing the appearance of marks when applied.
• Organic Jojoba Oil: It resembles liquid wax in texture with the enriched goodness of natural sebum. It is considered nature's best natural moisturizer as it penetrates skin effortlessly and can be used on acne thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties and is effective on sensitive and aging skin.
• Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil: It absorbs moisture from the environment and simultaneously prevents loss of moisture from the skin. It rarely causes an allergy since its fat composition is akin to that of our skin. It keeps the skin feeling soft and youthful.
• Organic Virgin Coconut Oil: It is rich in natural squalene and Vitamin E. The antibacterial and antifungal properties keep infections at bay. It is an excellent moisturizer that penetrates skin effectively and nourishes it. Fresh coconut is grated and cold-pressed to produce coconut milk which is further separated into solids, water, and oil. No heating is involved in order to retain all the nutrients of coconut.
• Organic Jasmine Essential Oil: Jasmine is good for skin as it cleanses facial skin from impurities and balances pH. It makes your skin feel cool, soft and moisturized. Evens skin tone and texture and helps reduce inflammation.