Juicy Chemistry Bath Salt/ Foot Soak for Muscle Relaxation & Pain Relief with Rosemary & Mint
Soaks are a great way to soothe aching muscles while hydrating the skin. Used individually or in a product, essential oils play an important role in repairing and restoring the skin's natural pH levels, moisture levels, and protection.
Epsom salts are naturally occurring salts rich in Magnesium, which helps reduce inflammation and Sulphate that flush toxins out of the body.
Peppermint helps detox the skin, increase circulation, and promote new cell growth. The cooling effect also helps to keep your feet feeling and smelling fresh all day.
Rosemary helps soothe tired muscles and also has antiseptic properties.
Baking soda is an effective exfoliant and acts as a natural deodorant.
HOW TO USE
• Add a spoonful of the product into a tub filled with warm water.
• Stir in and soak in the tub for 20 minutes. Rinse off with warm water and pat dry. Apply Juicy Chemistry moisturizer to lock in the goodness!
• This product can also be used as a foot soak. Add a spoonful of the product into a bucket filled with warm water. Stir in and soak feet in the bucket for 10 minutes. Gently rub a pumice stone or Juicy Chemistry natural loofah on your feet to remove dead skin. Rinse your feet with clear warm water and finish off with cold water to close your pores.
• Finish your exfoliating routine by applying Juicy Chemistry foot cream.
• Helps reveal smoother, fresher, and softer skin • Epsom salts draw out impurities and help re-mineralize the skin • Baking soda sloughs off dead skin cells. • Relieves Muscle and Joint Pain • Helps get rid of swelling • Helps prevent the growth of bacteria under the toenails and in cracks that appear in dry feet • Helps get rid of calluses. • Relieves tension and relaxes the mind & body • Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility • Cruelty-Free • All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients • 100 % Vegan • Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard • Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic/harmful chemicals • GMO-Free.
• Epsom Salt: These naturally occurring salts are rich in magnesium and sulfate which are both readily absorbed through the skin. Magnesium helps to reduce inflammation and also improves muscle function. Sulfates help to flush out toxins and help with the absorption of nutrients. These salts have various proven benefits including stress relief, Muscle and Joint Pain.
• Baking Soda: Baking soda is an effective ingredient in skincare products. It prevents acne, brightens the complexion. It is also an effective exfoliant, relieves sunburn, and acts as a natural deodorant.
• French Green Clay: French green clay contains an enormous amount of minerals, such as silica, aluminum, magnesium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, copper, zinc, selenium, cobalt, manganese, phosphorous, silicon, micro-algae, kelp, and phytonutrients. Its toning action stimulates blood flow to damaged skin cells, revitalizes the complexion and tightens pores.
• Peppermint Essential Oil and Peppermint Leaves: Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) is extracted from the leaves of Peppermint. It has a lovely cooling effect when applied to the skin as well as a sharp, uplifting aroma. It is an effective anti-fungal agent and also has astringent properties.