Juicy Chemistry 100% Organic Rosemary Essential Oil
100% organic Rosemary oil has a warm herbal scent and blends well with all other essential oils. In skincare, it is widely used in troubled skin products due to its powerful antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps balances sebum production and helps clear whiteheads, blackheads, and acne.
In hair care products, Rosemary encourages the growth of strong healthy hair by improving blood flow to the scalp, increases manageability, and brings out the highlights of dark hair. It is extensively used to control hair fall and strengthen hair from root to tip. Bioactive antioxidants in Rosemary help in hair growth and fight dandruff.
HOW TO USE
Use a few drops in a diffuser burner for aromatic use. To experience an even more stimulating aroma, add 4 to 6 drops in your bathtub or 2 to 5 drops to vaporizers.
For massage, make your own blends along with your favorite carrier oil
• For a fragrant bath: Add 2 to 3 drops to warm bathwater. Soak for 20-30 minutes and feel all the day's stress melt away!
• For a relaxing massage: Warm a carrier oil of your choice (provide link), add a few drops of Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil, massage and ease your tense muscles and relax your joints!
• As a body oil: Dab a drop of oil mixed with your favorite oil (provide link) to damp skin after a shower or bath to let the aroma linger on you the whole day.
• Suitable for normal to oily skin • Helps reduce acne • Helps relieve pain • Stimulates hair growth • Strengthens and thickens hair • Fights dandruff and hair fall.
• Packaged in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility • Cruelty-Free • All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients • 100 % Vegan • Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic/harmful chemicals • GMO-Free • Packaged in a dark amber glass bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation.