Harkoi Nail Hardener, A Repair Solution
MRP Inclusive of all Taxes
If you are someone who regularly used extensions or gel nail polishes, you would experience nail peeling, weaker nails, texture on nail bed etc. We have formulated a Nail Hardener that seals in all the layers of your nail to not only protect is from further damage but also heal it.
HOW TO USE
1) Shake well before use as particle settlement may occur. 2) For best results, apply a base coat, 2-3 thin coats of nail polish then finish with topcoat. 3) Apply a thin layer of nail polish each time. Thick layers may lead to product build-up & smudges later. 5) Make sure to wash your hands, or use a polish remover to get rid of any oil residue on your nails. 4) Let dry completely before each layer. Drink your favorite wine meanwhile.
1) Treat your damaged nail bed after gel polish or acrylic (extension) nails
2) Smooth Butter like Application
3) Treat peeling (chipping) nails or weak nails
4) Free from 12 toxins, such as Paraben, Camphor, Xylene, Lead, Ethyl Tosylamide, TPHP, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate, Formaldehyde Resin, Formaldehyde, Triphenyl phosphate, Benzophenones, Phthalates.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Styrene/Acrylates, Copolymer Acrylates, N-butyl Alcohol, Diacetone Alcohol, Benzophenone -1Copolymer. IT MAY CONTAIN - Mica, Titanium Dioxide C. I 77891, Black Iron Oxide C. I 77499, D&C Yellow5al Lake C I 19140, D&C Red 6 Ba Lake C. I 15850:2, Ferric Ferrocyanide C. I 77510, D&C Red 7 Ca Lake C. I 15850:1, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Red Iron Oxide CI 77491. NO NO INGREDIENTS- Paraben, Camphor, Xylene, Lead, Ethyl Tosylamide, TPHP, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate, Formaldehyde Resin, Formaldehyde, Triphenyl Phosphate, Benzophenones, Phthalates.
30 months from date of packaging.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
NAME OF MFG
Fiabila India Pvt Ltd
ADDRESS OF MFG
V-16 & 17, MIDC, Taloja -410208, Maharashtra