earthBaby Cold Pressed Castor Oil
MRP Inclusive of all Taxes
Cold-pressed Castor oil is a natural remedy for many problems in babies such as dry skin, colic, fungal infections and nappy rashes and sunburns. It also promotes hair growth and makes the hair follicles stronger in postpartum mothers.
A small amount goes a long way
Never use castor oil on chapped or broken skin as it can cause irritation
Do not apply castor oil on areas near the lips, eyes or genitals
Never feed castor oil to babie
HOW TO USE
Depending on the need, our cold-pressed castor oil can be deployed in a number of beneficial ways.
1. For dry skin: Babies often have dry patches on their skin that need more effective moisturising than what mere baby oils offer. A gentle daily massage of warm oil mixed with equal quantity of our cold-pressed coconut oil will provide babies relief from irritated, dry skin. Do not apply castor oil near your baby’s lips, eyes, anus and genitals.
2. Cures colic in babies: Experts recommend a warm and gentle castor oil massage on the baby’s abdomenn using clockwise motions.
3. Treat fungal infections and diaper rashes: Castor oil has a high content of active compounds known as undecylenic acid. These compounds are highly-effective in the prevention and treatment of fungal infections and diaper rashes.
4. Treat sunburns: Castor oil acts as a wonderful emollient for delicate skin that is prone to sunburns. Applying castor oil on the affected area will help soothe and heal the skin.
5. For hair growth: Cold-pressed Castor Oil promotes hair growth by making hair strong and it eliminates dry spots on the scalp.
Cold Pressed Castor (Ricinus Communis Seed) Oil 100% Natural origin of total. COSMOS NATURAL certified by Ecocert GreenLife according to COSMOS standard You won’t find Chemicals (Oil is not bleached or refined), Artificial colors or fragrance or any Mineral oil. No Animal testing
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
NAME OF MFG
ADDRESS OF MFG
Prakruthivanam ,gudisivaripalle,Madanapalle -517319