Show scars, blemishes and pigmentation the way out with our exclusive Tamanu, Kakadu Plum and Frankincense face cleanser. Tamanu oil has been known for its healing properties since ancient times. This magical potion accelerates fading of scars by repairing skin tissue at its very root.
Kakadu plum, one of the richest sources of Vitamin C, helps boosting collagen and elastin in the skin. It promotes even skin tone and fights signs of ageing. Frankincense is a powerful astringent as well as protectant for the skin. It naturally lifts and tightens the skin. The bactericidal and anti – inflammatory properties of Frankincense keeps acne at bay.
Rosehip oil contains a wealth of essential fatty acids, including linoleic acid making it an excellent ingredient for hydrating skin. This dry oil also offers powerful anti – ageing properties.
Jasmine Oil is a potent ingredient in evening out the skin tone as well as reducing the appearance dark spots, scars and blemishes.
Olive oil, Castor oil and Vitamin E oil makes sure the cleanser doesn´t strip of moisture from the skin, leaving it soft and supple. Lemongrass maintains the pH balance and Lavender oil regulates sebum production.
Tamanu, Kakadu, Plum & Frankincense- Juicy Chemistry(100 ml)
In stock✅ Natural, Safe, Genuine, Cruelty free
✅ 1% of order value donated to Smile Foundation
“When we say its Organic it is Organic. Going chemical free should not be a matter of choice; it should be a way of life!”
Their philosophy is pretty simple. It’s in their motto; it’s in everything they do – “simplified skincare”. their no-nasty promise is something that we loudly and proudly talk about because our customers deserve nothing less. Unlike commercial brands that often mislead consumers about the “greenness” of their products, their products are both clean & effective, and give the clients a cosmetic experience as close to what nature intended.
Skincare is the most basic luxury! A luxury that we feel should be without any collateral damage. When we are so conscious about the food we eat, why should choosing skincare be any different? After all what goes on, goes in! At Juicy Chemistry, by selecting the finest natural ingredients, they harness the power within them to boost the vitality of this most precious and sensitive organ. The idea being, if it’s good enough to eat; it’s good enough to go on your skin.
• Accelerates fading of scars and promotes even skin tone
• Boosts collagen and elastin production
• Tightens and softens the skin
• Reduces appearance of pores
• Packed with powerful anti -oxidants, anti – bacterial and anti – inflammatory agents
• Reduces pigmentation and fights signs of ageing effectively
• Suitable for all skin types
• Blesses you with clear, even -“ toned and radiant skin.
• Packed with powerful anti -“ oxidants, anti -“ bacterial and anti -“ inflammatory agent.
• Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
• Cruelty Free
• All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
• 100 % Vegan
• Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
• GMO Free
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Enriched with good Vitamins such as A, D, K and E, Olive oil offers manifold benefits to the skin. It has a very high concentration of squalene which is also found in human sebum which makes it a great anti-oxidant agent. Its also known for its amazing moisturizing properties and keeping the skin soft and supple.
• Rosehip Seed Oil : Rosehip oil is a great source of Vitamin C and a potent anti – oxidant. It helps in clearing out pigmentation, boost collagen production and promotes skin regeneration. It is one of the most powerful ingredients in clearing out scars and blemishes.
• Castor Oil: Acne, Pigmentation or signs of ageing, castor oil is the solution of it all. The essential fatty acids that castor oil contains help in restoring the natural moisture balance of the skin. It helps in treating acne and other skin inflammations and blessing you with clear even – toned skin.
• Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E is a powerhouse of anti – oxidants. It keeps the moisture level in the skin intact and heals it from within whilst clearing out the pigmentation.
• Tamanu Oil: Tamanu oil fades stretch marks, helps improve the appearance of scars, promotes new tissue formation and encourages healthy skin growth to aid in healing minor cuts, burns, and other skin conditions.
Temperature changes can affect consistency, effectiveness and life of product. Many commercial products contain phthalates, MEA, petroleum oils to stabilize, emulsify and maintain thickness and same consistency through all temperature variations.
Our natural organic products do not contain these or any other synthetic additives. During very warm weather, products especially balms and butters may soften or even melt in transit as they sit in warm trucks, warm bags of delivery boys.
Store them always in a cool place away from direct sunlight or heat. If happens keep it back in a cool place to regain consistency.
Once opened, close lid tightly after each use to keep the aroma of natural oils locked. Avoid dipping contaminated or wet fingers into balm jar. Once opened use it within 4-5 months to ensure effectiveness.
Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.