Designed for baby’s delicate skin, this fast-relief formula heals and soothes irritated skin and reduces dryness.
Gentle and versatile Calendula has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiseptic properties that calms and heals irritated skin, and inhibits rash-causing bacterial growth. It is a great moisturizer for dry skin that easily penetrates deep into the skin.
Valued for its skin regenerative effect, Rosehip is rich in fatty acid, antioxidants and has good anti-inflammatory properties, which relieves skin irritations and diminishes scars.
Apricot Kernel oil is a protective oil rich in fatty acids, which seals in moisture and makes baby’s skin soft again.
Shea Butter helps fight skin dryness by forming a breathable layer of barrier which stops moisture loss and provides hydration.
Rosehip, Coconut & Calendula Organic Diaper Rash Balm- Juicy Chemistry(25 gm)
Earn 292 points upon purchasing this product.
In stock✅ Natural, Safe, Genuine, Cruelty free
✅ 1% of order value donated to Smile Foundation
“When we say its Organic it is Organic. Going chemical free should not be a matter of choice; it should be a way of life!”
Their philosophy is pretty simple. It’s in their motto; it’s in everything they do – “simplified skincare”. their no-nasty promise is something that we loudly and proudly talk about because our customers deserve nothing less. Unlike commercial brands that often mislead consumers about the “greenness” of their products, their products are both clean & effective, and give the clients a cosmetic experience as close to what nature intended.
Skincare is the most basic luxury! A luxury that we feel should be without any collateral damage. When we are so conscious about the food we eat, why should choosing skincare be any different? After all what goes on, goes in! At Juicy Chemistry, by selecting the finest natural ingredients, they harness the power within them to boost the vitality of this most precious and sensitive organ. The idea being, if it’s good enough to eat; it’s good enough to go on your skin.
• Diaper rash balm with skin healing properties
• Suitable for delicate baby skin
• Moisturizes skin leaving it soft and supple
• Anti-inflammatory properties that calm and soothe irritated skin
• Enriched with Rosehip, Calendula, and Apricot Kernel
• Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
• Always free from SLS & Other artificial lathering agents,Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
• GMO Free
• All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
• Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
• Cruelty Free
• 100 % Vegan
• Calendula: An all-rounder oil that is known to relieve skin irritations, rashes, and soothes extra dry skin. It is great for infants and children.
• Apricot Kernel Oil: The oil extracted from apricot is similar in properties to salmon oil. It contains a high percentage of fatty acids and vitamin E which makes it deeply nourishing for skin use. It is ideal for sensitive skin, and it penetrates deeply to soothe irritated skin.
• Rosehip Oil: Rosehip oil is a sweet smelling oil derived from the seeds of rose bushes. It has a high concentration of essential fatty acids which are beneficial to the skin. It has a high content of Vitamin C, and is an effective antioxidant which helps heal and nourish tender skin.
• Shea Butter: Shea butter contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturises and provides relief for dry skin.
• Virgin Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil is extremely beneficial to both skin and hair, it softens skin, helps retain moisture, and prevents skin infection. It also acts to repair skin and delays ageing. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
• Carnuba wax: It has great therapeutic properties and is effective for healing bruises, and inflammation. It is extremely beneficial to dry skin as it creates a waterproof barrier on the skin, hence locking in the moisture.
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
Temperature changes can affect consistency, effectiveness and life of product. Many commercial products contain phthalates, MEA, petroleum oils to stabilize, emulsify and maintain thickness and same consistency through all temperature variations. Our natural organic products do not contain these or any other synthetic additives. During very warm weather, products especially balms may soften or even melt in transit as they sit in warm trucks, warm bags of delivery boys.
Store them always in a cool place away from direct sunlight or heat. If happens keep it back in a cool place to regain consistency.
We take special care to pack and ship all balms and salves with outer insulation like thermocol so that they reach you safe, without melting and spills. Once opened, close lid tightly after each use to keep the aroma of natural oils locked.
Avoid dipping contaminated or wet fingers into balm jar. Once opened use it within 4-5 months to ensure effectiveness.
How to Use
After gently cleaning your baby’s bottom, apply a small amount of the balm and gently massage it in to create a protective layer. Use each time you change your baby’s diaper.
Patch test recommended