Facial masks are great way to pamper your skin. They not only remove impurities and tan, but also help tighten pores and nourish the skin.Regular use of a face mask helps improve the overall appearance of the skin, leaving it soft, supple and gorgeous.
Formulated with powerful Kakadu Plum and Matcha this mask tightens the skin and brightens the skin without stripping it off moisture.
The Kakadu Plum has been identified worldwide as the single natural food source with the highest vitamin C content on the planet. It contains 3000mg of vitamin C per 100g of fruit – over 50 times the concentration found in oranges. There is no plant in the world that has the same level of vitamin C, anti-oxidants and bioactives! Being one of the richest sources of Vitamin C, Kakadu Plum helps in repairing the skin at the deepest levels. From boosting collagen and elastin to evening out skin, this powerful ingredient does it all. It is also a powerful anti – ageing agent.
Rich in antioxidants, Matcha Tea an oriental beauty classic, helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of ageing. It boosts collagen and elastin thereby restoring the youthful glow of the skin and enhancing its firmness.
This mask also possesses anti – bacterial and anti – inflammatory properties that helps in fighting acne, redness and other skin irritations
Kakadu Plum, Matcha & Blood Orange Organic Face Mask- Juicy Chemistry (20 gm)
In stock✅ Natural, Safe, Genuine, Cruelty free
✅ 1% of order value donated to Smile Foundation
“When we say its Organic it is Organic. Going chemical free should not be a matter of choice; it should be a way of life!”
Their philosophy is pretty simple. It’s in their motto; it’s in everything they do – “simplified skincare”. their no-nasty promise is something that we loudly and proudly talk about because our customers deserve nothing less. Unlike commercial brands that often mislead consumers about the “greenness” of their products, their products are both clean & effective, and give the clients a cosmetic experience as close to what nature intended.
Skincare is the most basic luxury! A luxury that we feel should be without any collateral damage. When we are so conscious about the food we eat, why should choosing skincare be any different? After all what goes on, goes in! At Juicy Chemistry, by selecting the finest natural ingredients, they harness the power within them to boost the vitality of this most precious and sensitive organ. The idea being, if it’s good enough to eat; it’s good enough to go on your skin.
• Infused with the goodness of Vitamin C, Vitamin E and powerful anti – oxidants
• Brings back the radiant youthful glow to dull and tired looking skin
• Enriched entails anti – ageing, anti – inflammatory and bactericidal properties
• Reduces appearance of pigmentation, blemishes and dark spots
• Enhances skin firmness and elasticity
• Leaves the skin deeply hydrated and nourished
• Helps in keeping acne and skin irritations at bay
• Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
• Always free from Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
• GMO Free
• All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
• Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
• Cruelty Free
• 100 % Vegan
• Kakadu Plum : Being the powerhouse of Vitamin C, this citrus superfood native to Australia will give you the gorgeous skin you have always dreamt of. Kakadu Plum is known for firming the skin, fading dark spots and acne scars leaving your skin with a youthful glow. It is also known to possess anti – bacterial and anti – inflammatory properties thereby reducing swelling, redness and acne.
• Matcha Tea : Matcha tea contains chlorophyll, a powerful detoxifier, that helps remove harmful toxins and fights free radicals that damage cells needed to protect our skin. It is particularly good for acne because it has the ability to decrease sebum production.
• Bentonite Clay : Popular for its healing properties, Bentonite clay also helps in deeply cleansing the pores by removing all sorts of toxins, dirt and grime. It also helps in shrinking pores and regulates sebum production. Suitable for all skin types, this clay helps in reducing acne, fading scars and achieving a youthful even toned complexion.
• Licorice : Licorice helps in fighting hyperpigmentation, discoloration and acne scars. It has UV blocking enzymes that help protect the skin from sun damage and ageing prematurely. Its anti – inflammatory properties help in soothing and calming the skin. Licorice also helps regenerate elastin and collagen resulting in skin firming and tightening.
• Grapefruit Essential Oil: Grapefruit essential oil has natural astringent properties which controls excess oil production and helps in refining and shrinking pores. It also possesses bactericidal properties which keeps acne at bay and contributes to smoother, brighter complexion.
• Lemon Essential Oil: The Vitamin C content in Lemon essential oil helps in brightening the skin overtime. Its richness in anti – oxidants help in regenerating collagen and remarkably reduces the appearance of dark spots and acne scars.
• Blood Orange Essential Oil: Orange essential oil helps in increasing the ability to absorb Vitamin C, boosts collagen production and improves blood flow. It is therefore, known as a great anti – ageing agent. It also possesses antiseptic and anti – inflammatory properties which keeps the skin clear and acne at a distance.
• Bergamot Essential Oil: The sweet-smelling bergamot has a gorgeous fruity, cheerful scent that has anti-bacterial properties. It also helps in unclogging pores and balancing oil production by skin.
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our natural products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
If you notice a change in the color or texture of our product in transit or due to change in temperature during delivery, it is normal. Once it comes back to room temperature, it will regain its original texture and color.
How to Use
• Rinse face with warm water to open your pores
• Using the clean and dry wooden spatula, scoop out a pea-sized amount into your palm
• Add your favorite hydrosol to make a paste. Massage gently in wide, circular strokes in an upward direction with your index and middle fingers avoiding the area around your eyes and lips
• Mild tingling is natural because of the essential oils present
• Revel in the sensation
• Rinse off gently with lukewarm water and then cold water to close your pores
• Pat dry
• Use only once or twice a week
This is a preservative FREE product. Do not get water in the container. Please use the wee spoon provided to scoop a small amount of scrub, because that is all you will need. Remember, a little goes a long way!