Massage away patchy, dry and dull skin with our exclusive butter freshly whipped to take care of your body. Enriched with the goodness of Jasmine, it helps reducing the formation and appearance of existing stretch marks. It also provides long lasting hydration to the skin. Apart from itâ€™s refreshing scent, Lemon helps in regenerating collagen and making the skin radiant.
Camellia oil is exceptionally rich in oleic acid and has an outstanding moisture retaining ability. Grapeseed oil is wonderful for stressed, damaged skin as it has the ability to regenerate skin tissue reducing the appearance of marks. Jojoba oil penetrates deep into the skin and makes it feel soft and supple to touch.
Mango butter is highly nourishing and has a soothing effect on the skin. It helps heal the skin at the deepest levels and makes it glowing. Shea Butter is enriched with Vitamins A and E which are essential for healthy skin. Cocoa butter contains healthy fatty acids and anti â€“ oxidants that help keep skin inflammations at bay.
Jasmine, Lemon & Tea Organic Body Butter For Damaged & Scarred Skin- Juicy Chemistry(50gm)
In stock✅ Natural, Safe, Genuine, Cruelty free
✅ 1% of order value donated to Smile Foundation
“When we say its Organic it is Organic. Going chemical free should not be a matter of choice; it should be a way of life!”
Their philosophy is pretty simple. It’s in their motto; it’s in everything they do – “simplified skincare”. their no-nasty promise is something that we loudly and proudly talk about because our customers deserve nothing less. Unlike commercial brands that often mislead consumers about the “greenness” of their products, their products are both clean & effective, and give the clients a cosmetic experience as close to what nature intended.
Skincare is the most basic luxury! A luxury that we feel should be without any collateral damage. When we are so conscious about the food we eat, why should choosing skincare be any different? After all what goes on, goes in! At Juicy Chemistry, by selecting the finest natural ingredients, they harness the power within them to boost the vitality of this most precious and sensitive organ. The idea being, if it’s good enough to eat; it’s good enough to go on your skin.
• Great for mature, ageing and dull complexion
• Heals and rejuvenates skin to look visibly tight, flawless and radiant
• Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
• Diminishes wrinkles, dark spots and fine lines
• Enriched with Rosehip, Neroli, Sweet Almond, Jojoba oil along with Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Mango Butter
• Suitable for all skin types
• Deeply Nourishes and moisturizes skin to keep soft and supple
• Tones and improves skin firmness
• Super concentrated formula ensures that small amounts of application will be very effective and will last longer
• Ideal for drier skin types. Dramatically soothes symptoms of eczema and psoriasis
• 100% Waterless Formulation. Loaded with Vitamins, Super rich fatty acids and antioxidants.
• Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
• Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
• GMO Free
• All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
• Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
• Cruelty Free
• 100 % Vegan
• Organic Mango Butter: Mango butter is extracted from the mango seed and it has a very faint aroma of mangoes. It contains many vitamins and minerals that help restore damaged skin.
• Organic Shea Butter: Shea butter contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturises and provides relief for dry skin.
• Organic Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter is derived from the seeds of the cacao tree, the same tree also provides chocolate and the butter which is derived is non-greasy and smells mildly like chocolate. Cocoa Butter softens skin and hair and it is valued for its conditioning properties.
• Natural Vitamin-E: Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which is absorbed easily into the skin. This vitamin is essential for healthy skin, and hair as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance. As a fat-soluble vitamin, it easily lends itself to cosmetic application.
• Organic Grapeseed Oil: It is cold-pressed from the seeds of grapes. It is odorless, and a lightweight ingredient which makes it ideal for skin products. Because of its high amounts of fatty acids, it is wonderful for stressed, damaged skin as it has the ability to regenerate skin tissue reducing the appearance of marks when applied.
• Organic Jojoba Oil: It resembles liquid wax in texture with the enriched goodness of natural sebum. It is considered natureâ€™s best natural moisturizer as it penetrates skin effortlessly and can be used on acne thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties and is effective on sensitive and aging skin.
• Organic Lemon Essential Oil: It has an intense lemony fragrance, and acts as mood booster. It also had skin-brightening properties, which makes it ideal to prevent dark spots and other blemishes.
• Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil: It absorbs moisture from the environment and simultaneously prevents loss of moisture from skin. It rarely causes an allergy since its fat composition is akin to that of our skin. It keeps skin feel soft and youthful.
• Organic Virgin Coconut Oil : It is rich in natural squalene and Vitamin E. The antibacterial and antifungal properties keep infections at bay. It is an excellent moisturizer that penetrates skin effectively and nourishes it. Fresh coconut is grated and cold pressed to produce coconut milk which is further separated into solids, water and oil. No heating is involved in order to retain all the nutrients of coconut.
• Organic Jasmine Essential Oil : Cool jasmine is good for skin as it cleanses facial skin from impurities and balances pH. Makes your skin feel cool, soft and moisturized. Evens skin tone and texture and helps reduce inflammation.
• Organic Green Tea Oil :
Temperature changes can affect consistency, effectiveness and life of product. Many commercial products contain phthalates, MEA, petroleum oils to stabilize, emulsify and maintain thickness and same consistency through all temperature variations.
Our natural organic products do not contain these or any other synthetic additives. During very warm weather, products especially balms and butters may soften or even melt in transit as they sit in warm trucks, warm bags of delivery boys.
Store them always in a cool place away from direct sunlight or heat. If happens keep it back in a cool place to regain consistency.
Once opened, close lid tightly after each use to keep the aroma of natural oils locked. Avoid dipping contaminated or wet fingers into balm jar. Once opened use it within 4-5 months to ensure effectiveness.
Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
How to Use
Massage over damp skin right after a shower paying special attention to problem areas like elbows and knees.
(Refer general file for storage instructions – bath and body oil)