1. Scrub it off is an exfoliant which helps remove excess dead skin cells, dark/dry patches, whiteheads, blackheads, and also prevents breakouts. It helps make your skin look more vibrant and youthful. It is also a moisturiser and does not clog pores. Apply right before shower, scrub and then wash it off.
2. Shine in the sun acts as a shield against the harmful UV+ rays which penetrate and adversely damage the skin tissues whenever there is sun exposure. Apply generously, 15 minutes before stepping out in the sun, and reapply every 2 hours.
3. Magic Potion is an all purpose aloe vera massage gel. It works wonders on extreme oiliness, pigmentation, tan, sunburns, acne, acne scars. Apply once in the morning after you wash your face, and once before you sleep at night. It can also be applied as a primer/base for make up, sunscreen and other such skin products. It is absolutely non-sticky and non-greasy, unlike any other aloe vera gel. Dries matte!
4. Unmask is a face pack that can be paired with dew, water, glycerin or milk. It must be applied to the face and washed off in 15 minutes. Power packed with herbal extracts, this mask takes intense care of your skin and brings out the brilliance your face has to offer. It also fights acne, pigmentation, tan, scars and heals them over time.
5. Dew is a light weight mist cum toner. It helps hydrate the skin cells, cleans out pores and is a great refreshing tool. It must be used as a base for creams, sunscreens, face masks or even to tone your face before you apply make up.
6. Glow bug is the ultimate cleanser; it leaves the skin feeling absolutely clean and nourished.