1. ‘Magic Potion’ is an all purpose aloe vera massage gel. It works wonders on extreme oiliness, pigmentation, tan, sunburns, acne, acne scars. It can also be applied as a primer/base for make up, sunscreen and other such skin products. It is absolutely non-sticky and non-greasy, unlike any other aloe vera gel.
2. ‘Once A Day’ is an aloe vera massage gel that protects your skin from extreme dryness, pigmentation, tan, sunburns, acne & acne scars, after shave burns and open pores. It heals and protects your skin like a pro!
3. Softie is an all purpose balm that should be applied generously on dry/chapped lips, hands, feet and all areas that need extreme moisturising. It is a protective salve and can also be used to cure eczema, cuts and cracks. It seals in the moisture and keeps yours skin soft and supple all day.
4. Velvet Lush is the the only nourishment your skin requires. Slather this on post bath. The luscious body butter is rich in minerals and essential oils that seal in the moisture and keeps the skin soft and supple all day. This is the only food your skin needs, so pamper yourself. You totally deserve it!
5. ‘Indulgence’ is the ultimate face and body oil. Massage this onto your skin, post bath.
6. Squeaky Clean is an exfoliant which helps remove dead cells, tan, dirt, oil and grease. It leaves your skin glowing beyond belief.
7. Scrub it off is an exfoliant which helps remove excess dead skin cells, dark/dry patches, whiteheads, blackheads, and also prevents breakouts. It helps make your skin look more vibrant and youthful. It is also a moisturiser and does not clog pores. Apply right before shower, scrub and then wash it off.
8. Soul’d is our miracle bath salt that meets your daily relaxation needs. Try soaking yourself in a tub full of it or pour into a bucket of water. This incredible product will come in handy when you need a mood lift. Epsom and Himalayan salt helps you relax and the lavender buds with essential oils leave your skin nourished and detoxed.
9. Dew is a lightweight mist and toner. It helps hydrate the skin cells, clean out pores and is a great refreshing tool. It must be used as a base for creams, sunscreens, face masks or even to tone your face before you apply make up.
10. ‘Belle’ is the day cream that nourishes and improves the quality of your skin. Its Ayurvedic herbs balance the natural oils in your skin. It feels light on your skin, but protects it fiercely!
11. ‘As Good As New’ is an all rounder night cream, and it works like magic on your skin. Anti-ageing, prevention of dark circles, increasing skin elasticity, nourishment, intense protection, anti-blemish, anti-pigmentation-you name it; this cream has a solution for all your skin problems! It makes your skin feel as good as new.
12. Eye Spy is the last layer of this kit, and is to be applied under the eyes. It is the most soothing under eye gel that takes care of your needs like a pro. It reduces the signs of ageing around the eyes, including wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles and puffiness.
13. ‘Two in One’ is the ultimate cleanser; use it and your skin will feel absolutely oil and dirt free.
14. Unmask is a face pack that can be paired with dew, water, glycerin or milk. It must be applied to the face and washed off in 15 minutes. Power packed with herbal extracts, this mask takes intense care of your skin and brings out the brilliance your face has to offer. It also fights acne, pigmentation, tan, scars and heals them over time.
15. Let it glow is a magical massage cream that reduces fine lines or wrinkles on your face. This benefits the skin as it increases the blood flow. Increased blood flow means healthier skin, that is less prone to pimples and pigmentation. Massage your face and leave in for 10 minutes, then wash it off.
16. ‘Shine in the sun’ acts as a shield against the harmful UV+ rays which penetrate and adversely damage the skin tissues whenever there is sun exposure. Apply generously, 15 minutes before stepping out in the sun, and reapply every 2 hours.