Bid farewell to bad body odor with our uniquely formulated organic Lime & Peppermint Deodorant. But, why a natural deodorant you may ask? Firstly, deodorants do not interrupt the natural detoxifying process of the body which antiperspirants do. Antiperspirants with aluminum as main ingredient along with other harmful contents, potentially clogs the pores and doesn’t allow toxins to drain out of your body which in longer run can prove to be highly dangerous and even carcinogenic.
Even the commercially available deodorants contain harmful ingredients and gases such as Chlorofluorocarbon which is neither good for the skin nor the environment and some others have alcohol and artificial fragrances which are proven to be endocrine disrupting and carcinogens. On the contrary, natural deodorants which are free from all sorts of baleful ingredients, only masks the body odor without hindering natural detoxification and are undoubtedly the right choice for your precious skin.
The usage of such antiperspirants and deodorants, overtime, lead to discolored and bumpy under arms with clogged pores and ingrown hair. This natural deodorant is here to undo all the damage and bless you with beautiful and smooth armpits.
Lemony lime is bactericidal that doesn’t let bacteria thrive on sweat thereby making you smell fresh all day long. Both lime and peppermint have astringent properties and gives your armpits a smooth texture.
A natural skin protectant, Beeswax helps soften and soothe the skin under your arms. It allows your armpits to breathe and yet protect it from environmental toxins and irritants. Arrowroot powder acts as a central force in balancing the pH level of your armpits and naturally drawing out toxins from the body. It absorbs excess moisture and keeps you dry at all times.
Bentonite clay and Tapioca starch are powerful detoxifying agents and help in sucking out impurities from the delicate skin under the arms and neutralizing body odor. Camellia, Jojoba and Argan oil keep your armpits moisturized and hydrated.
Vitamin E along with orange and clove bud essential oils help fighting discoloration on armpits and keeps the skin soft and supple.
• Beeswax: An amazing ingredient made by bees, beeswax helps soften and soothe the skin. A natural skin protectant and its richness in Vitamin A, improves hydration and seals moisture into the skin. It also promotes cell regeneration. It allows the delicate skin under your arms to breathe while protecting it from environmental toxins and irritants.
• Arrowroot Powder: Arrowroot is central to maintaining pH balance under your arms. It naturally absorbs moisture and help draw out toxins from the skin. Arrowroot is anti – inflammatory and also acts as an antiseptic, making it a natural healer for irritations.
• Baking Soda: Baking soda known for its antibacterial properties, controls the bacteria that grows on under your arms which causes foul odor by breaking down sweat.
• Bentonite Clay: Bentonite clay is well known for its powerful detoxifying properties. It sucks out impurities and toxins from your armpits and neutralizes body odor. It soothes inflammation and keeps under arm skin soft, smooth and healthy.
• Camellia Seed Oil: A lovely moisturizer, this amber-hued oil also has powerful anti – oxidizing, antimicrobial and anti – fungal properties which maintains the over all health of your sensitive under arm skin.
• Jojoba Oil: Also known as liquid wax, Jojoba oil-s structure closely resembles to that of your own skin sebum and is nature’s one of the most effective moisturizers. Its deep penetration and anti – inflammatory properties are a blessing for your sensitive under arms skin.
• Argan Oil: Universally known as liquid gold, Argan oil contains natural inflammatory agents and sebum regulating properties. With zero comedogenic value, it allows the under arms skin to breathe and restore moisture into that delicate area.
• Tapioca Starch: Tapioca starch is a great detoxifying agent for the skin. It drains out the toxins from the skin under your arms and helps combat discoloration on armpits.
• Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter is highly rich in anti – oxidants and makes an excellent moisturizer for skin. It also helps in healing the skin from the inside and soothes skin inflammation.
• Shea Butter: Shea butters supremely moisturizing properties keeps your sensitive under arms skin hydrated. Its richness in Vitamin E helps preventing darkness on armpits.
• Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a natural powerful anti – oxidant which absorbs easily into the skin. It helps in healing and softening the very sensitive under arms skin.
• Orange Essential Oil: Orange oil has anti – bacterial and astringent properties. It stimulates circulation, balances sebum production and support tissue regeneration. Its richness in vitamin C helps lightening the dark armpits.
• Peppermint Essential Oil: Along with a strong, minty and uplifting scent, peppermint oil also has refreshing deodorant properties. It is an effective anti – fungal agent and also has astringent properties keeping your sensitive under arm skin calm and smooth.
• Clove Bud Essential Oil: Known for its potent antimicrobial properties, clove bud oil doesn’t let the bacteria thrive onto the sweat secreted by your armpits thereby keeping the body odor away. It is also known for its rejuvenating and stimulating properties which increase the blood flow to your skin under the arms and effectively lighten the darkness.
• Geranium Essential Oil: Geranium oil is well known for its toning and balancing effects on the skin. Its astringent and anti – septic properties keep the under arms skin smooth and clear.
• Lime Essential Oil: With its intense lemony fragrance, lime oil acts as a skin brightening agent and helps lightening the dark armpits.
• Lavender Essential Oil : The highly versatile lavender oil, showcases phenomenal skin healing properties. It acts as a mild antiseptic, disinfectant and has anti – fungal properties.
• Cedarwood Essential Oil: Cedarwood oil is popular for its astringent, anti – septic and anti – inflammatory properties which helps in tightening and toning the skin leaving its smooth and supple.
• Free of pore – clogging aluminum
• Free of harmful ingredients like propylene, glycol, parabens, phthalates and other toxic chemicals
• Neutralizes body odor
• Maintains the pH balance of armpits
• Helps even out skin tone
• Draws out all toxins and impurities from the under arms
• Protects armpits from environmental toxins and impurities
• Allows under arm skin to breathe without clogging the pores
• Has bactericidal, astringent, anti – inflammatory, anti – septic and anti – fungal properties
• Leaves the skin soft, calm and smooth
• No synthetic fragrances
• Gentle enough for all skin types
• Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
• Cruelty Free
• All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
• 100 % Vegan
• Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
• Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
• GMO Free
“When we say its Organic it is Organic. Going chemical free should not be a matter of choice; it should be a way of life!”
Their philosophy is pretty simple. It’s in their motto; it’s in everything they do – “simplified skincare”. their no-nasty promise is something that we loudly and proudly talk about because our customers deserve nothing less. Unlike commercial brands that often mislead consumers about the “greenness” of their products, their products are both clean & effective, and give the clients a cosmetic experience as close to what nature intended.
Skincare is the most basic luxury! A luxury that we feel should be without any collateral damage. When we are so conscious about the food we eat, why should choosing skincare be any different? After all what goes on, goes in! At Juicy Chemistry, by selecting the finest natural ingredients, they harness the power within them to boost the vitality of this most precious and sensitive organ. The idea being, if it’s good enough to eat; it’s good enough to go on your skin.