Dual action formula, with gentle cleansing and moisturizing agents, this shampoo prevents hair fall and fights dandruff leaving scalp cleansed and hair naturally healthy.
Guava leaves contain vitamin C, which helps boost collagen activity. This helps hair grow out faster and healthier. Its antioxidant properties help fight free radicals, thus preventing damage. … It helps remove the buildup of dirt and grime from your hair and unclogs your follicles.
Rich in vitamins and omega fatty acids, ancient Baobab stimulates hair follicles to promote hair growth and rejuvenate cell membrane. Baobab moisturizes dry scalp, treats dandruff and relieves itchiness.
Anti-bacterial Tea Tree flushes out toxins and stimulates hair follicles, improving blood circulation and resulting in improved scalp health and hair growth. Its anti-inflammatory property helps to soothe irritated scalp and regulate sebaceous gland leaving scalp thorough clean and healthy.
Rosemary, a powerful anti-bacterial with anti-inflammatory properties, stimulates hair growth, reduces hair fall and improves blood circulation. Calming Lavender accelerates healing and acts as a mild disinfectant.
Both Coconut and Castor are natural antibacterial and antifungal, which help relieve dry and itchy scalp. They are also excellent hair moisturizers. Nutrient rich Castor improves blood circulation in the scalp and reduces hair fall while providing healthy shine.
Sugar helps create bubbly lather.
Baobab, Guava leaf & Tea tree- Juicy Chemistry(200 ml)
Email when stock available
✅ 1% of order value donated to Smile Foundation
“When we say its Organic it is Organic. Going chemical free should not be a matter of choice; it should be a way of life!”
Their philosophy is pretty simple. It’s in their motto; it’s in everything they do – “simplified skincare”. their no-nasty promise is something that we loudly and proudly talk about because our customers deserve nothing less. Unlike commercial brands that often mislead consumers about the “greenness” of their products, their products are both clean & effective, and give the clients a cosmetic experience as close to what nature intended.
Skincare is the most basic luxury! A luxury that we feel should be without any collateral damage. When we are so conscious about the food we eat, why should choosing skincare be any different? After all what goes on, goes in! At Juicy Chemistry, by selecting the finest natural ingredients, they harness the power within them to boost the vitality of this most precious and sensitive organ. The idea being, if it’s good enough to eat; it’s good enough to go on your skin.
• Treats dandruff and itchy scalp
• Moisturizes dry hair and leaves it smooth and shiny
• Promotes hair growth and reduces hair fall
• Suitable for all hair types
• Cleanses thoroughly without stripping hair and scalp of moisture
• Simple, Raw, Pure & effective, it leaves no residue on hair & scalp
• Has a natural bubbly lather
• For the first few weeks of usage, you might find the hair become sticky and oily, however, it is the effect of using organic shampoo which will try to clean up silicone and petrochemical build-up on the hair and scalp, after the detoxifying process, the hair will become soft, silky and shine.
• Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
• Always free from SLS or other artificial lathering agents, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
• GMO Free
• All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
• Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
• Cruelty Free
• 100 % Vegan
• Baobab: Baobab oil is one of the richest fruits in antioxidants in the world, and has high levels of Vitamin C. It prevents your hair and skin from looking dull and old by improving the skin’s defense system. Baobab oil also has fatty acids to make your hair strong and shiny.
• Guava Leaf: Guava leaves contain vitamin C, which helps boost collagen activity. This helps hair grow out faster and healthier. Its antioxidant properties help fight free radicals, thus preventing damage. … It helps remove the buildup of dirt and grime from your hair and unclogs your follicles
• Tea Tree: Due to its antifungal, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties, it is an excellent anti-dandruff agent.
• Rosemary: Used to control hair fall and strengthen hair from root to tip. Bioactive antioxidants in Rosemary help in hair growth and maintenance.
• Lavender: This highly versatile oil has phenomenal healing properties. It acts as a mild antiseptic, anti-bacterial, and disinfectant. It balances out sebum production and works against dandruff and itchiness of scalp. Regenerative properties of this oil improve scalp and hair conditions.
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skincare and haircare because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it also contains essential fatty acids which boosts hair health and nourishes them from deep within to give a healthy shine. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
• Virgin Coconut Oil: One of the most commonly used ingredients in hair care, coconut oil is extremely versatile. It helps nourish dry, frizzy hair, promotes hair growth and controls hair fall.
• Castor Oil: It is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids that make hair smoother, stronger, and frizz-free. It is also a powerful anti-fungal agent, and it is extremely beneficial for dry hair due to its high content of oleic acid.
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our natural products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
If you notice a change in the color or texture of our product in transit or due to change in temperature during delivery, it is normal. Once it comes back to room temperature, it will regain its original texture and color.
Potassium Hydroxide (KOH) is a white salt which is water soluble. It is a saponification agent which is used extensively in liquid soap-making. It is commonly known as lye. None remains in the finished product. All real soap is made with saponified oils!
**Used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap. None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
How is an Organic Shampoo Different than your commercial shampoo.
Juicy Chemistry Shampoo’s are certified Organic by Ecocert France according to COSMOS Standards. Which means they do not contain SLS, SLES, Parabens , Pthalates, Colors, Fragrances, PEGs or any other Petrochemicals.
Points to note when you make the switch to an Organic Shampoo.
Since our Shampoo’s do not contain SLS ( A Harsh Detergent ) they have a natural medium bubbly lather. Take 3-4 pumps depending on the length of our hair in your palms and work up a lather using little water and apply the lather directly to wet hair. As you apply the shampoo you will notice that the lather will catch on.
Oil will cut the lather , hence if your hair is heavily oiled , the first wash will not result in much lather. Second wash will result in a much better lather as the oil have been washed off in the first wash.
Hard water inhibits lather and we recommend to use soft water for better lathering and final result.
It can take a few days for your scalp to adjust when switching to a natural shampoo. In the beginning, it may feel like your hair is oilier and heavier than normal. One important point is to make sure you rinse your hair well, as any residual shampoo can make your hair feel heavier. After a few washes, however, your scalp will adjust and you will find that your hair’s texture is more well-balanced with less oil at the roots and healthier, moist tips.
Some may also feel dryness and limp hair in the initial stages of you switching to an organic shampoo. This is because Commercial shampoos leave a layer of petro chemicals on the hair strand , thereby when hair strands rub against each other they “”fall”” better as the petrochemicals or silicon layer reduces the friction giving you a feeling of “”smoother”” “”shinier”” hair. where as no such petrochemicals are added in our Organic shampoo and we recommend you use our Leave in Conditioner or Dry Hair Serum Post shampoo on dry hair to nourish and condition your hair from root to tip.
How to Use
Wet hair thoroughly and take a generous quantity in your palm and rub hands to create a rich lather. Massage into scalp & hair, working your way down to the ends of hair. Leave it on for 2-3 minutes and rinse clean. Repeat if needed. Can be used daily.