This light, quick absorbing day serum extends a myriad of benefits for the skin. It is made oils exceptionally rich in Vitamin E, antioxidants and fatty acids, regular use of which keeps your skin healthy, glowing and youthful.
Originating from Australia and steam distilled from the wood of the Sandalwood tree, Sandalwood Australian is a precious oil that has been cherished for centuries by its users. This gentle oil is effective for skin care, relieving tension, and calming agitated emotions. Sandalwood Australianâ€™s components are perfect to help reduce oily skin and skin blemishes. Its rich, woodsy scent is strong, but has a hint of sweetness that makes this oil a dream to the senses.
Virgin Red Raspberry seed oil polyphenols and Vitamin E content enhances skin cell regeneration and reduces signs of ageing by repairing the skin at the deepest levels. Carrot seed oil delivers strong photo protection with antioxidants, carotene and Vitamin A, improving skin’s tone and elasticity.
Treasured beauty oil, Camellia is an anti-ageing elixir that neutralizes free radicals and repairs damage caused by sun exposure. Touted as the beauty secret of the Geishas, this luxurious oil has been used for centuries in Eastern Asia for its highly restorative and rejuvenating effect on skin.
Vitamin E and fatty acids packed Argan moisturizes the skin, without clogging the pores.
Saffron helps to improve skin complexion and even out skin tone. sensitive oils from oxidation.
100% Organic Saffron & Red Raspberry – Illuminating & Moisturizing Day Facial Oil (Argan Rose)- Juicy Chemistry (30 ML)
In stock✅ Natural, Safe, Genuine, Cruelty free
✅ 1% of order value donated to Smile Foundation
“When we say its Organic it is Organic. Going chemical free should not be a matter of choice; it should be a way of life!”
Their philosophy is pretty simple. It’s in their motto; it’s in everything they do – “simplified skincare”. their no-nasty promise is something that we loudly and proudly talk about because our customers deserve nothing less. Unlike commercial brands that often mislead consumers about the “greenness” of their products, their products are both clean & effective, and give the clients a cosmetic experience as close to what nature intended.
Skincare is the most basic luxury! A luxury that we feel should be without any collateral damage. When we are so conscious about the food we eat, why should choosing skincare be any different? After all what goes on, goes in! At Juicy Chemistry, by selecting the finest natural ingredients, they harness the power within them to boost the vitality of this most precious and sensitive organ. The idea being, if it’s good enough to eat; it’s good enough to go on your skin.
• Rich in Vitamins A & E, anti-oxidants, omega 3 &6, which protects your skin, improves elasticity and reduces visible signs of ageing
• Red raspberry seed oil is rich in polyphenols, which rejuvenate, restore, and revitalize your cells with powerful nutrition.
• Protects and repairs your skin from pollution, UV rays and environmental aggressors.
• Excellent for use on sunburn, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and dry skin
• Red raspberry seed oil contains plenty of Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 polyunsaturated fatty acids, which have a powerful antioxidant effect.
• Contains natural SPF from the goodness of Red Raspberry Seed Oil, No added Zinc Oxide Or Titanium Di Oxide
• Suitable for all skin types
• Improves complexion and skin tone
• Non-comedogenic & Fast Absorbing oil does not clog pores
• Enriched with Red Raspberry Seed oil, Saffron, Rose essential oil, Camellia Seed oil and Carrot seed oil
• Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
• Cruelty Free
• All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
• 100 % Vegan
• Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
• Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
• GMO Free
• Packaged in dark amber glass bottle for longevity. Protects light
• Argan Oil- Also known as ‘Liquid Gold’, Argan oil is derived from the kernels of the Argan tree and originates from Morocco. It contains natural sources of vitamin E, phenols, carotenes, squalene, and fatty acids. Full of vitamins and antioxidants it is used for both skin and hair care because it repairs and is deeply moisturising.
• Australian Sandalwood Oil- Originating from Australia and steam distilled from the wood of the Sandalwood tree, Sandalwood Australian is a precious oil that has been cherished for centuries by its users. This gentle oil is effective for skin care, relieving tension, and calming agitated emotions. Sandalwood Australianâ€™s components are perfect to help reduce oily skin and skin blemishes. Its rich, woodsy scent is strong, but has a hint of sweetness that makes this oil a dream to the senses.
• Virgin Red Raspberry Seed Oil- This cold pressed oil derived from raspberry seeds is one of Nature’s most powerful sunscreens. It provides adequate UVA and UVB protection and has an SPF of about 28-50. It also contains Vitamin E and polyphenols which protects and repairs damaged skin.
• Sunflower Seed Oil- Sunflower oil is loaded with essential fatty acids, including omega-6, which have been shown to be effective in eliminating skin infections like dermatitis and sunburns. In addition, this oil comes with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin E in sunflower seed oil is crucial in protecting the skin from environmental stressors.
• Hemp Seed Oil- Touted as the most nutritionally balanced oil in nature with non-comedogenic property, Hemp seed oil is the Holy Grail for acne treatment and other chronic dry skin conditions. It hydrates and nourishes the skin and also provides anti-ageing benefits making skin look ageless and supple.
• Camellia Seed Oil- Camellia oil, also known as tea seed oil is the actual green tea oil. It comes from the seeds of Camellia sinensis, the plant from which all the tea is made. Due to its exceptionally high oleic acid (omega – 9) content,it has an outstanding moisture retaining ability and is one of the most rapidly absorbed plant oils. Furthermore it also contains vitamins, A, B, and E and various minerals, P, Zn, Ca, Fe, Mn, and Mg.
• Carrotseed Essential Oil- Carrotseed oil is derived from wild carrots. This pale, yellow oil is rich in carotene and Vitamin A. It is excellent for dry, itchy skin and helps to heal burns. It also acts as a great conditioner for hair and skin and it is an excellent moisturiser for mature skin.
• Saffron Infused Almond Oil- This precious ingredient is mythical all on its own. Saffron is a wonderful skin-brightener, astringent, and acts as a toner. When infused in Almond oil, it works as a wonderful emollient to improve skin tone and texture.
• Geranium Essential Oil- Geranium essential oil has a wonderful toning and balancing effect on the skin. This wonderful floral oil is primarily used in skincare for it astringent and anti-septic properties.
• Rose Essential Oil- One of the most luxurious and effective ingredients since time immemorial has several skin benefits. Apart from smelling gorgeous, rose essential oil also has astringent and healing properties. It soothes skin, making it great for sensitive, damaged skin.
• Jasmine Essential Oil- Jasmine is a quintessential Indian flower. These flowers are prized for their fragrance but they also contain a host of healing properties making it ideal in skin care products. They help accelerate wound healing and marks left behind by acne.
Our pure, natural and organic oils are undiluted, unrefined and cold pressed. They are strictly free of mineral oil or petroleum derivatives to improve shelf life. Most vegetable oils oxidize over time and eventually become rancid. Keep them away from moisture or any kind of water contamination.
When you pour the oil into your palm each time, make sure that your palms are dry, so as to not let any kind of water to come in contact with oil. For example pure, unrefined Coconut Oil can get easily rancid with slightest of water or moisture contamination. You need to make sure that the cap is closed tightly after each use.
Since they are all natural and preservative free, to achieve the best potency please use our oils within 6 months after opening. You may refrigerate them to extend the shelf life after opening. Place the bottle towards the back of the refrigerator, away from the door to avoid outside temp changes affecting it. Oils might turn cloudy due to refrigeration, but not to worry their quality will remain unaffected. Just place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to regain consistency. DO NOT PUT OIL in FREEZER!!!
We request you to reuse the bottles as much as possible. A few good washes with soap and warm water will take the greasiness of the oil normally away. Dry them well and bottles would be ready for the next use.
How to Use
Take a small amount on your palms and apply to your face and body. Let it absorb. Apply 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Use as your daily moisturizer for year round protection against sun damage.