Our serums are concentrated oils that work their magic by penetrating deep into the skin. Packed with anti-oxidants, vitamins, and omega-3 & 6 fatty acids our serums work by instantly repairing and rejuvenating the skin to give it a healthy boost. The intensive blend of nutrient rich essential oils helps target skin concerns to achieve a radiant flawless skin.
Pomegranate is a powerhouse of anti – oxidants that protects your skin from sun and free radical damage. It helps in combating appearance of blemishes, scars and pigmentation leaving you with clearer looking skin.The punicic acid in pomegranate seed oil helps to reduce the breakdown of collagen fibers, thereby preventing the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of ageing on the skin.
Being one of the richest sources of Vitamin C, Kakadu Plum helps in repairing the skin at the deepest levels. From boosting collagen and elastin to evening out skin, this powerful ingredient does it all. It is also a powerful anti – ageing agent.
Grapefruit is a natural astringent which controls excess oil production and helps in refining and shrinking pores. It also possesses bactericidal properties which keeps acne at bay and contributes to smoother and firmer skin. It enhances the elasticity of the skin.
Vitamin E and Camellia seed oil maintains the skin moisture levels. Hemp deeply cleanses the skin and dissolves sebum and drives out grime, dirt and pollution deeply rooted into the pores.
This serum is suitable for all skin types.
100% Organic Kakadu Plum & Pomegranate Anti-Ageing Vitamin C Rich Facial Oil- Juicy Chemistry (30ml)
In stock✅ Natural, Safe, Genuine, Cruelty free
✅ 1% of order value donated to Smile Foundation
“When we say its Organic it is Organic. Going chemical free should not be a matter of choice; it should be a way of life!”
Their philosophy is pretty simple. It’s in their motto; it’s in everything they do – “simplified skincare”. their no-nasty promise is something that we loudly and proudly talk about because our customers deserve nothing less. Unlike commercial brands that often mislead consumers about the “greenness” of their products, their products are both clean & effective, and give the clients a cosmetic experience as close to what nature intended.
Skincare is the most basic luxury! A luxury that we feel should be without any collateral damage. When we are so conscious about the food we eat, why should choosing skincare be any different? After all what goes on, goes in! At Juicy Chemistry, by selecting the finest natural ingredients, they harness the power within them to boost the vitality of this most precious and sensitive organ. The idea being, if it’s good enough to eat; it’s good enough to go on your skin.
• Infused with the goodness of Vitamin C, Vitamin E and powerful anti â€“ oxidants
• Brings back the radiant youthful glow to dull and tired looking skin
• Enriched with anti â€“ ageing, anti â€“ inflammatory and bactericidal properties
• Reduces appearance of pigmentation, blemishes and dark spots
• Softens the existing fine lines and wrinkles
• Enhances skin firmness and elasticity
• Leaves the skin deeply hydrated and nourished
• Helps in keeping acne and skin irritations at bay Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
• Cruelty Free
• All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
• 100 % Vegan
• Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
• Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
• GMO Free
• Packaged in dark amber glass bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our natural products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
If you notice a change in the color or texture of our product in transit or due to change in temperature during delivery, it is normal. Once it comes back to room temperature, it will regain its original texture and color.
• Kakadu Plum: Being the powerhouse of Vitamin C, this citrus superfood native to Australia will give you the gorgeous skin you have always dreamt of. Kakadu Plum is known for firming the skin, fading dark spots and acne scars leaving your skin with a youthful glow. It is also known to possess anti – bacterial and anti – inflammatory properties thereby reducing swelling, redness and acne.
• Hempseed Oil: Hempseed oil deeply cleanses your skin. It dissolves sebum and drives out grime, dirt and pollution deeply rooted into the pores. Its noncomedogenic nature makes it a great moisturizer for oily and acne prone skin. Its anti – inflammatory properties helps in healing and calming acne prone skin.
• Camellia Seed Oil: Due to its exceptionally high oleic acid (omega – 9) content, camellia seed oil has an outstanding moisture retaining ability and is one of the most rapidly absorbed plant oils. Furthermore, it also contains vitamins, A, B, and E and various minerals, P, Zn, Ca, Fe, Mn, and Mg.
• Red Raspberry: Highly concentrated with Vitamin C, Red Raspberry helps in reversing the free radical damage to skin and accelerates anti – ageing process. These citrus berries are also infused with Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids that keeps the skin moisturized and supple.
• Pomegranate: Pomegranate seed oil has rich antioxidant properties and high Vitamin C content, which protect the skin from the harmful free radicals and aid in regulating the production of sebum. The punicic acid in pomegranate seed oil helps to reduce the breakdown of collagen fibers, thereby preventing the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of ageing on the skin.
• Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a natural powerful anti – oxidant which absorbs easily into the skin. It boosts collagen production and keeps the skin supple and hydrated.
• Neroli: Neroli is derived from the blossoms of the bitter orange tree. It works towards promoting cell growth thereby helping towards scar healing and marks. It also fights infections and soothes inflammation.
• YlangYlang: Popular for its natural floral uplifting scent, YlangYlang adds a youthful glow to your skin. It also helps in fighting signs of ageing and balances sebum production by the skin keeping skin irritations and inflammations away.
• Lavender: Known for its cleansing and healing properties, Lavender helps soothe irritated sensitive skin. It balances sebum to help control excess oil on acne-prone skin as well as lock moisture in dry skin below acne. It helps stimulate the immune system to promote healing and ease inflammation.
• Grapefruit Essential Oil: Grapefruit essential oil has natural astringent properties which controls excess oil production and helps in refining and shrinking pores. It also possesses bactericidal properties which keeps acne at bay and contributes to smoother, brighter complexion.
• Bergamot Essential Oil: The sweet-smelling bergamot has a gorgeous fruity, cheerful scent that has anti-bacterial properties. It also helps in unclogging pores and balancing oil production by skin.
How to Use
Post washing your face with our cleanser, use our hydrating toner and wait for it to get completely absorbed. Take a coupledrops of the serum and apply directly to face. Massage gently paying special attention to troubled spots. Use every night before bed and leave overnight.