With proven antibacterial and hydrating ingredients, this lightweight hydrosol is extracted using centuries old traditional methods, to bring you the most therapeutic experience in your skin care routine.
Our Tea Tree hydrosol sourced directly from artisanal communities of Australia, delivers antibacterial and antiseptic benefits. It promotes healing without stripping the skin off moisture, making it an excellent natural remedy for acne treatment.
Basil, an ancient formula for prevention and reduction of acne, has antiseptic properties that help to clean the skin, ease signs of acne and improve skin tone.
Lavender & Neem speed up healing and act as mild antiseptic and, disinfectant.
Packed with antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C and E, Aloe Vera helps improve the skin’s natural firmness and keep it hydrated.
Lemon helps to improve complexion, reduce blemishes and dark spots.
100% Organic Australian Tea Tree & Basil Water Toning Mist- Juicy Chemistry (110 ML)
In stock✅ Natural, Safe, Genuine, Cruelty free
✅ 1% of order value donated to Smile Foundation
“When we say its Organic it is Organic. Going chemical free should not be a matter of choice; it should be a way of life!”
Their philosophy is pretty simple. It’s in their motto; it’s in everything they do – “simplified skincare”. their no-nasty promise is something that we loudly and proudly talk about because our customers deserve nothing less. Unlike commercial brands that often mislead consumers about the “greenness” of their products, their products are both clean & effective, and give the clients a cosmetic experience as close to what nature intended.
Skincare is the most basic luxury! A luxury that we feel should be without any collateral damage. When we are so conscious about the food we eat, why should choosing skincare be any different? After all what goes on, goes in! At Juicy Chemistry, by selecting the finest natural ingredients, they harness the power within them to boost the vitality of this most precious and sensitive organ. The idea being, if it’s good enough to eat; it’s good enough to go on your skin.
• Hydrates, revitalizes and nourishes the skin
• Balances pH and controls excess oil
• Helps clean pores and tone the skin
• Helps soothe and heal the skin
• Entails anti – inflammatory, antiseptic and anti – bacterial properties
• Has strong astringent properties
• Suitable for all skin types
• Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
• Cruelty Free
• All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
• 100 % Vegan
• Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
• Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
• GMO Free
• Packaged in dark blue glass bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation
• Tea Tree: Tea tree is an effective antibacterial and antiseptic. We use this product in our anti-acne products as it promotes healing and prevents the spread of acne. It is also effective against dandruff and other skin infections.
• Basil: Basil acts as an anti-inflammatory. Its antiseptic properties have been valued in Far East for medicinal purposes for thousands of years. Extremely effective in treating skin disorders, basil enlivens dull-looking skin and improves skin tone.
• Lemon: It has an intense lemony fragrance, and acts as mood booster. It also had skin-brightening properties, which makes it ideal to prevent dark spots and other blemishes.
• Lavender: This highly versatile oil has phenomenal healing properties for the skin. It acts as a mild antiseptic, disinfectant, and has anti-fungal properties.
• Aloe: The astringent property of Aloe helps to tighten the skin pores and gently tone the skin. Its anti-inflammatory property helps to reduce the redness of irritated skin and treat sunburn. The anti-oxidant rich aloe reduces oxidative damage caused by sun exposure and reduces the signs of degeneration like fine lines and wrinkles.
• Neem: It is highly valued for its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. It is an excellent ingredient for acne-prone skin.
• Rosemary: Rosemary is a powerful anti-septic with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps soothe irritated and acne prone skin.
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our natural products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
If you notice a change in the color or texture of our product in transit or due to change in temperature during delivery, it is normal. Once it comes back to room temperature, it will regain its original texture and color.
How to Use
• Close your eyes and spray directly on to your face, keeping the bottle a few inches away from the face, to hydrate and refresh your acne-prone skin. Or
• Spray on to a cotton swab and gently use for cleaning and makeup removal.