Everything gets brighter and better during summer except your skin. Your skin, on the other hand, faces darkening and many other concerns due to the harmful UV radiations and soaring temperature. Suntan is inevitable. Though enjoyed by a handful, most hate it due to uneven complexion and look it gives to the skin. But, fret not! We have got you hacks and products that will help you get rid of the tan remove from the face and skin.
If you wish to make this quick and easy, then just order the following Organic product on vanitywagon and brings your skin back to its tone.
- Greenberry Organics’ Bio-Active Tan Removal Exfoliating Scrub: Buff away the dead skin and tan with this awesome scrub enriched with SunCat DE. This product is loaded with the goodness of Aloe Vera extracts, sunflower oil, raspberry ketone, and Vitamin E. Lighten the tan, reverse the sun damage, firm up your skin and look youthful by using this exfoliator twice a week.
- Mama Earth’s Ubtan Face Mask: Dating back to a hundred years, Ubtan has been a favorite traditional beauty recipe for lightening and brightening the skin. This advanced Ubtan formula is great owing to the presence of the powerful turmeric, saffron and apricot oil. The antioxidants in the face pack slow down the aging, prevents sun damage and enhances the complexion.
- Organic Harvest’s Anti Tan Mask: Crafted with Vitamin C and mulberry extracts as active ingredients, this anti-tan mask provides whitening, brightening and lightening the skin tone. It controls the production of melanin (skin’s pigment). The mask also moisturizes the skin, thanks to olive oil and organic daisy flower extracts.
- Tomato juice and rice flour:
Owing to the antioxidants in tomato juice, it makes to be a great tan removal agent. Tomato juice is known to bring back the glow to dull and dehydrated skin. It prevents sunburn, repairs damage and evens out the skin tone. And, rice flour, on the other hand, acts a gentle exfoliator and brightener.
What you’ll need: 1/4th bowl rice flour and 4-6 tablespoons tomato juice.
Directions: Mix the ingredients well until a consistent paste is formed. Apply the mixture on your face, neck, hands or any other tanned area. Let it stay for at least 20-30 minutes. Dampen the skin, massage your skin for 15-20 seconds and rinse with tap water.
- Chickpea flour, turmeric, and potato juice:
Chickpea flour and turmeric are known for its skin-brightening and moisturizing properties and potato juice has brilliant natural bleaching capabilities. These three ingredients are perfect for treating a suntan. This home-made formula will leave the even out the skin tone and nourish it deeply.
What you’ll need: 2 teaspoon chickpea flour, a pinch of turmeric powder and 2-3 tablespoons of potato juice.
Directions: Mix all the ingredients in the correct proportion in a bowl until it turns into a paste. Apply it all over your face, neck, hands or any other tanned area. Let it sit until dry. Wash it off with cold water. Apply this pack every second day for the best results.