Sensitive and dry skin is a crazy combination to treat specially during winters. Though the cold weather is a great thing to experience but folks with the mentioned combination are bound to dislike it as they suffer from severe redness and dryness on their face, arms, inner thighs et cetera. Are you too seeking some relief from such unwanted flushed and flaky skin? Here’s what can help you.
1. Take A Chill: Just as the name suggests, this wonder cooling face wash by Auli Lifestyle soothes the skin and cools it down instantly. It is a great hydrator and cleanser for sensitive skin. It calms the surface of the skin and neutralizes the skin’s temperature with the soothing power and properties of Neem, eucalyptus and aloe vera.
2. Lavender Hydrosol: Lavender is known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties and therefore, this lavender face mist by Bath Candy Co. makes to be a great pick for everyone dealing with redness and sensitive skin. Just cleanse your skin with mild cleanser and spritz this vitamin packed mist on your face for instant relief. This product is perfect for irritated, dry and sensitive skin. It instantly hydrates the face and adds glow.
3.Saffron and almond oil cream: Redness is often caused due to extreme temperature fluctuations. Irritated, dry and sensitive skin type is more likely to suffer from stubborn redness. Use this saffron and almond oil cream by SoulTree. This cream reduces redness and also diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
4.Reviving Moisture Mask: Sensitive skin cannot be treated with just any product but only gentle and natural ones. Make this fruit-based face mask your go-to product to settle down redness and restore hydration. This face mask by Ilana Organics is efficacious and unveils super dewy and rejuvenated skin in just 5 minutes.
Tips & Tricks to prevent redness on dry and sensitive skin:
– Stay hydrated (Water keeps the body cool and prevents the rising of body temperature which in turn controls redness)
– Don’t use harsh towels to wipe off the skin.
– Use rich & fragrance-free moisturisers to nourish the skin.
– Be committed to your skincare routine and avoid stepping out with it.