Qurez Bakuchiol, Revitalizing Facial Oil with Hemp Seed, Vetiver & Turmeric
Here comes ‘Bakuchiol’, the natural alternative to Retinol packed with loads of anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-Ageing, revitalising properties and a blend of 9 miracle oils to nourish your skin in and out!
HOW TO USE
Take about 3-4 drops of Bakuchiol. Massage it on your face and neck. Use this elixir at night, apply Qurez Bakuchiol on a clean face.
1. Preventive and curative formula to fight skin issues on an everyday basis.
2. Non-Comedogenic and non-greasy face oil for all seasons and for all skin types
3. Sustainably and ethically sourced from conscious farming communities in Uttrakhand and Rajasthan, India.
4. Moisturises your skin pores without clogging it.
5. Filled with skin conditioning, skin nourishing and regenerative properties.
6. Best known for its anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant properties treats skin inflammation effectively.
7. Evens out uneven skin tone diminishes fine lines and wrinkles, plumps up your skin cells, and minimises large pores.
8. Comes with a 100% biodegradable packaging box which can grow into a basil plant if put under the soil. The paper box is made from industrial waste.
Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis), Hemp Seed (Cannabis sativa), Kalonji (Nigella sativa), Bakuchiol (Psoralea corylifolia), Vetiver (Chrysopogon zizanioides), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Sweet Lime (Citrus limetta Risso), Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Turmeric (Curcuma longa).
I don't know why but I am getting a new zit everyday since the past 5 days. I guess this is too strong for my skin.