Juicy Chemistry Organic Facial Oil for Illuminating and Moisturizing with Saffron and Red Raspberry
This light, quick-absorbing day serum extends a myriad of benefits for the skin. It is made oils exceptionally rich in Vitamin E, antioxidants and fatty acids, regular use of which keeps your skin healthy, glowing, and youthful.
Originating from Australia and steam distilled from the wood of the Sandalwood tree, Sandalwood Australian is a precious oil that has been cherished for centuries by its users. This gentle oil is effective for skincare, relieving tension, and calming agitated emotions. Sandalwood Australiana's components are perfect to help reduce oily skin and skin blemishes. Its rich, woodsy scent is strong but has a hint of sweetness that makes this oil a dream to the senses. Virgin Red Raspberry seed oil polyphenols and Vitamin E content enhances skin cell regeneration and reduces signs of ageing by repairing the skin at the deepest levels. Carrot seed oil delivers strong photoprotection with antioxidants, carotene, and Vitamin A, improving skin's tone and elasticity.
Treasured beauty oil, Camellia is an anti-ageing elixir that neutralizes free radicals and repairs damage caused by sun exposure. Touted as the beauty secret of the Geishas, this luxurious oil has been used for centuries in Eastern Asia for its highly restorative and rejuvenating effect on the skin. Vitamin E and fatty acids packed Argan moisturizes the skin, without clogging the pores. Saffron helps to improve skin complexion and even out skin tone.
HOW TO USE
Take a small amount on your palms and apply to your face and body. Let it absorb. Apply 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Use as your daily moisturizer for year-round protection against sun damage.
• Rich in Vitamins A & E, anti-oxidants, omega 3 &6, which protects your skin, improves elasticity, and reduces visible signs of ageing • Red raspberry seed oil is rich in polyphenols, which rejuvenate, restore, and revitalize your cells with powerful nutrition. • Protects and repairs your skin from pollution, UV rays, and environmental aggressors. • Excellent for use on sunburn, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and dry skin • Red raspberry seed oil contains plenty of Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9 polyunsaturated fatty acids, which have a powerful antioxidant effect. • Contains natural SPF from the goodness of Red Raspberry Seed Oil, No added Zinc Oxide Or Titanium Di Oxide
• Suitable for all skin types • Improves complexion and skin tone • Non-comedogenic & Fast Absorbing oil does not clog pores • Enriched with Red Raspberry Seed oil, Saffron, Rose essential oil, Camellia Seed Oil and Carrot seed oil • Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility • Cruelty-Free • All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients • 100 % Vegan • Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard • Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic/harmful chemicals • GMO-Free • Packaged in a dark amber glass bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation.
• Argan Oil- Also known as 'Liquid Gold', Argan Oil is derived from the kernels of the Argan tree and originates from Morocco. It contains natural sources of vitamin E, phenols, carotenes, squalene, and fatty acids. Full of vitamins and antioxidants it is used for both skin and hair care because it repairs and is deeply moisturizing.
• Australian Sandalwood Oil- Originating from Australia and steam distilled from the wood of the Sandalwood tree, Sandalwood Australian is a precious oil that has been cherished for centuries by its users. This gentle oil is effective for skincare, relieving tension, and calming agitated emotions. Sandalwood Australiana's components are perfect to help reduce oily skin and skin blemishes. Its rich, woodsy scent is strong but has a hint of sweetness that makes this oil a dream to the senses.
• Virgin Red Raspberry Seed Oil- This cold-pressed oil derived from raspberry seeds is one of Nature's most powerful sunscreens. It provides adequate UVA and UVB protection and has an SPF of about 28-50. It also contains Vitamin E and polyphenols which protect and repair damaged skin.
• Sunflower Seed Oil- Sunflower oil is loaded with essential fatty acids, including omega-6, which have been shown to be effective in eliminating skin infections like dermatitis and sunburns. In addition, this oil comes with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin E in sunflower seed oil is crucial in protecting the skin from environmental stressors.
• Hemp Seed Oil- Touted as the most nutritionally balanced oil in nature with non-comedogenic property, the Hemp seed oil is the Holy Grail for acne treatment and other chronic dry skin conditions. It hydrates and nourishes the skin and also provides anti-ageing benefits making skin look ageless and supple.
• Camellia Seed Oil- Camellia oil, also known as tea seed oil is the actual green tea oil. It comes from the seeds of Camellia sinensis, the plant from which all the tea is made. Due to its exceptionally high oleic acid (omega - 9) content, it has the outstanding moisture-retaining ability and is one of the most rapidly absorbed plant oils. Furthermore, it also contains vitamins, A, B, and E and various minerals, P, Zn, Ca, Fe, Mn, and Mg.
• Carrot seed Essential Oil- Carrot seed oil is derived from wild carrots. This pale, yellow oil is rich in carotene and Vitamin A. It is excellent for dry, itchy skin and helps to heal burns. It also acts as a great conditioner for hair and skin and it is an excellent moisturizer for mature skin.
• Saffron Infused Almond Oil- This precious ingredient is mythical all on its own. Saffron is a wonderful skin-brightener, astringent, and acts as a toner. When infused in Almond oil, it works as a wonderful emollient to improve skin tone and texture.
• Geranium Essential Oil- Geranium essential oil has a wonderful toning and balancing effect on the skin. This wonderful floral oil is primarily used in skin care for its astringent and antiseptic properties.
• Rose Essential Oil- One of the most luxurious and effective ingredients since time immemorial has several skin benefits. Apart from smelling gorgeous, Rose essential oil also has astringent and healing properties. It soothes skin, making it great for sensitive, damaged skin.
• Jasmine Essential Oil- Jasmine is a quintessential Indian flower. These flowers are prized for their fragrance but they also contain a host of healing properties making it ideal in skincare products. They help accelerate wound healing and marks left behind by acne.