Top Anti Aging Skincare Ingredients You Should Know ft. Aminu
In today’s time one should now have come to terms with the hard hitting fact that there is no individual skincare product/s that can completely prevent, halt or reverse the normal process of aging— well except fillers and the cosmetic treatments. Yes, these anti aging skincare products do have benefits and they have proven to display radiating, youthful glow to some people. But fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are not a skin or a health concern that needs to be “cured”. So flaunt freely and embrace your skin however you want to, just keep in mind the few genetic and environmental effects on your skin and take care of your skin’s health accordingly.
Yet if you are on the lookout to manage your signs of aging and want to work towards it, we recommend the following, top anti aging skincare ingredients that you should know!
The “R-word” has taken the skincare industry by storm! Retinol is worth the hype as it has shown actual anti-aging benefits. It is a form of Vitamin A that causes your skin to speed up its normal cell-turnover process, meaning that it will shed skin cells more quickly, and hence help in fine lines and wrinkles reduction.
Retinol however, can cause a little irritation or redness when applied for the first few times but this symptom isn’t shown in all the people who try it. Those who experience inflammation can switch to its alternative, Bakuchiol, which is touted as a natural substitute to Retinol. VW Recommends Aminu Bio-Retinol Cream for Wrinkles as it has the following benefits:
- It repairs discoloration, uneven skin tone & texture.
- Improves elasticity, helps smooth fine lines, and restore plumpness & volume.
- Stimulates blood circulation and cell regeneration, and boosts skin recovery.
Peptides are short chains of amino acids, or you can say building blocks of proteins. The most popular known proteins present in the skin are collagen, elastin, and keratin, responsible for the skin texture and tone. There are a plethora of peptides, all of which are made from different combinations of amino acids.
In skincare, peptides are widely celebrated to reinforce those proteins naturally occurring in the skin while rejuvenating and maintaining it. Different peptides have different effects, from diminishing wrinkles, repairing barrier function to improving firmness and hydration. It is one of the essential ingredients to add to your skincare routine to work against the signs of aging.
VW Recommends the Aminu Copper Peptide Serum. This Serum is known by one of our customers as, “Excellent Serum; Very effective for premature aging.” Apart from that, it has some other benefits:
- Treats signs of skin aging and visible textural damage, enlarged pores & uneven tone.
- Works to prolong the healthy life of skin cells, for greater elasticity and even complexion.
- Works to boost radiance, energizes the skin.
3. Hyaluronic Acid:
Hyaluronic acid is one of the most common humectant ingredients out there today, meaning that it has the power to keep skin moist. As you grow old, the levels of Hyaluronic acid already present in your skin lowers, and therefore the sagging. You need something to keep the water molecules intact so that your skin is hydrated. VW Recommends the Aminu Hydrating Cream with Hyaluronic Acid.
It helps in:
-Keeping your skin moisturized: While drinking ample water is the best way to hydrate your body on the insides, not doing it results in visible dryness. Hyaluronic Acid helps in hydrating, retaining and regulating your skin’s moisture levels which further keeps your skin balanced.
- Gives a plump lift to your skin: It gives an instant supple feel to your skin which looks fresh, full and bouncy.
- Has anti-ageing properties: It is said to visibly reduce fine lines around your eyes and lips, hence helping reduce wrinkles as well.
4. Vitamin C:
To keep your skin from looking older day by day as you age, one needs to provide essential vitamins and minerals, and one of the most important vitamins is Vitamin C, be it in the form of food for the body or food for skin. Apart from treating discoloration, pigmentation, uneven skin tone, photo aging, and numerous other benefits, one perk is that it helps as an anti aging agent. It removes dead skin cells and regenerates cell production, hence giving a youthful look.
While we take care of our face, one should not forget to pay equal attention to the skin of the whole body. VW Recommends the Aminu Vit C Body Oil with Squalane, which has the following benefits:
- It softens, increases elasticity and radiance in dull & thirsty skin.
- Comprises 9 incredibly nourishing oils, including cold-pressed coconut oil, grapeseed oil, and Moroccan Argan oil.
- It firms, revitalizes and tones the appearance of skin.
5. Glycolic Acid:
Why is Glycolic Acid a magic potion to your skincare? Well, there are lots of ingredients derived from nature that enhance your skin while restoring them from the damages done by the environmental factors and chemicals. One of them is Glycolic Acid that has recently become one of the most renowned ingredients in our skincare routine.
In simpler terms, Glycolic acid is an alpha-hydroxy acid. It is one of the main ingredients used mostly in toners and exfoliators that helps deep cleanse your skin and make it smooth and soft. It boosts the skin cell turnover that makes your skin look fresher and younger. Therefore, VW Recommends the Aminu AHA Power Peel, which:
- Brightens, resurfaces, renews and defends your skin, promoting cell regeneration.
- Helps pores look diminished, skin appears brighter as dark spots, fine lines visibly fade with every application.
- Helps detox the skin and brings protection against environmental aggressors and pollution.
Niacinamide is your Skincare BFF. It had definitely sprung up as the ”It-skincare ingredient” and celebrated as a holy grail solution to treat various skin issues that have been aggravated lately with the increased levels of pollution. It is loved for miraculous skin care benefits that reverse and prevent the signs of aging, brighten and smoothen skin texture.
Niacinamide has proven to calm inflammation, redness, effectively reduce hyperpigmentation and fight free radical damage. VW Recommends the Aminu Regenerating Serum, which has the following benefits:
- It reduces frown lines between the eyebrows and reshapes face contour.
- Boosts cell activity to revive the look of dull skin.
- Assists in brightening skin tone and fading dark spots.
Leave a comment