Ingredients You Should Avoid For Breast Cancer Prevention
As we talked about Breast Cancer and its related myths in our previous blogpost, we further move on to let you know about some of the ingredients which are linked to breast cancer. These ingredients are definitely harmful for your health in the long run and are known to increase the risk of developing it. However, much in-depth medical research is still ongoing so as to make precise conclusions.
Breast cancer prevention starts with healthy habits— such as limiting alcohol, staying physically active, having a balanced diet with lots of fruits and vegetables, and more. Additionally, below are some ingredients you should avoid while choosing personal care products:
- VW Recommends using the First water Oudh, Solid Perfume , a classic combination of Oudh and rose, and free from all kinds of toxic chemicals.
- VW Recommends a shampoo that will cleanse and nourish your hair thoroughly without any triclosan in it, the Juicy Chemistry Organic Shampoo for Deep Conditioning and Hair Fall Control with Apple Cider Vineger, Argan and Ylang Ylang
- VW recommends a body wash so natural that you smell like the sultry fragrance of enticing and legendary night-blooming flower, Raat Rani, the Ohria Ayurveda Raatrani & Mint Body Wash For All Skin Type
- VW recommends a vegan and antibacterial toothpaste, the Arata Zero Chemicals Natural Toothpaste with Peppermint, Menthol, Clove, Cinnamon
- VW recommends using nail paints safe, non-toxic nail paints such as the Disguise Cosmetics Nail Polish, Beachy Peachy 114, that do not have Dibutyl Phthalates (DBP), as they are reproductive and developmental toxins.
- VW recommends using sunscreens free of oxybenzone as it has been linked with breast cancer. Re’equil’s Sheer Zinc Tinted Sunscreen with SPF 50 PA+++ sunscreen is a universal tint that blends in every skin tone with zero white cast.
- Anything ending with “eth” or “oxynol” can be a risk ingredient. VW recommends using Suganda White Lotus Moisturizer, a lightweight, hydrating moisturizer without the presence of harmful chemicals.
The ingredients mentioned in the blog might increase the risk of breast cancer. However, the results of the available studies emphasize the need for more in-depth medical research.
Leave a comment