How To Get Rid Of Dandruff
A phenomenon so common, dandruff effects 1–3% of adults worldwide! Dandruff is either small bits of dry skin or dead skin from your scalp that eventually shreds off. Some of the reasons why dandruff is caused are listed below.
- Sensitivity to hair products
- Too many harsh chemicals in your hair products.
- Oily Skin.
- Over-washing or less washing.
- Not brushing hair often.
- Medical conditions.
- Product residue left on the scalp.
- Weather or climate changes.
Dandruff in many cases leads to excessive hair fall as the unhealthy condition of your hair weakens them from the roots and ends up in hair loss. Honestly, there is no way to get rid of dandruff instantly. Every good thing takes time. However, you can follow some home remedies to get rid of dandruff.
- You can always apply aloe-vera for an hour or two on your scalp and then rinse your hair as it strengthens the roots.
- Increase your intake of Omega-3 as it boosts the growth of your hair and keeps your hair healthy. It is found in foods such as fish, flaxseed, soybean, walnuts, berries, hempseed, etc.
- Stop stressing as stress causes your hair to fall off sooner and also leads to premature greying of hair.
- Use green tea to rub on your scalp as it detoxes the scalp.
- Lemon juice is one of the best ways to naturally get rid of dandruff as it clears the dead skin from the scalp and hence keeps all the flaking away.
- Massage your hair often with coconut oil as it is one of the best ingredients to moisturize your hair and give back the hydration lost due to environmental conditions.
Find below some natural and organic products that can help you lessen dandruff: #VWRecommends
It is a magic healing potion that contains rich, natural elixirs that offer exceptional nourishment to the scalp. It helps fight infection, eliminates dandruff and restores the scalp’s health.
A shampoo effective even with hard water, here’s an earnest, honest dandruff-fighter for you. It treats dryness of scalp, prevents itchiness, retains natural moisture and reduces split ends and clears dandruff.
Made with organic ginger root, black pepper, organic mint and citrus extracts, this natural and Ayurvedic hair mask detoxes your scalp to get rid of extreme dandruff, flakiness, itchiness, product build-up, breakage and dullness and gives you strong, luscious and dandruff-free hair!
It contains a Hair Growth Serum and an Anti-Dandruff Pre Shampoo Treatment.
It comes with award-winning ingredients, like Redensyl, Anagain & Pentavitin which are clinically proven to boost hair growth and hydrate the scalp. The revolutionary Octopirox is an anti-dandruff active that treats and soothes dry, itchy scalp. This combo efficiently fights dandruff related hair loss, reinvigorates hair, and starts a new growth phase for the hair.