How To Cure Dandruff?
Something that is very common and yet hated by all of us, is dandruff. All those white flakes on your scalp and hair just kill the entire look plus it's embarrassing too.
Dandruff is basically dead skin from your scalp that eventually shreds off.
Let’s talk about some reasons why you face dandruff and how it can also affect the health of your hair.
Reasons why you face dandruff:
- Over-washing or less washing.
- Not brushing the hair often.
- Medical conditions.
- Product residue left on the scalp.
- Use of strong chemical products.
- Weather or climate changes.
Dandruff in many cases leads to excessive hair fall as the unhealthy condition of your hair weakens them from the roots and ends up in hair loss.
There are many natural remedies available that can help you treat dandruff without having to lose any hair.
Some home remedies are:
- You can always apply aloe-vera for an hour or two on your scalp and then rinse your hair as it strengthens the roots.
- Increase your intake of Omega-3 as it boosts the growth of your hair and keeps your hair healthy.
- Stop stressing yourself as stress causes your hair to fall off sooner.
- Use green tea to rub on your scalp as it detoxes the scalp.
- Lemon juice is one of the best ways to naturally get rid of dandruff as it clears the dead skin from the scalp and hence keeps all the flaking away.
- Massage your hair often with coconut oil as it is one of the best ingredients to moisturize your hair and give back the hydration lost due to environmental conditions.
Find below some natural and organic products that can help you lessen dandruff:
Your perfect remedy to remove all the impurities away from your scalp while also keeping dandruff at bay is this pure tea tree essential oil.
This natural hair oil reduces inflammation and all the dirt off your scalp and the antioxidants in it help in promoting hair growth and restoring the damaged hair.
This tea tree hair mask is suitable for all types of hair. It helps in moisturizing the hair as well as the scalp by deeply penetrating within and controlling dandruff.
Curated with herbs such as neem, Triphala, Karanj, this anti-dandruff hair oil controls all the infections and the irritation caused to the scalp from the unwanted radicals. It also nourishes the roots making the hair healthier.
This tea tree hair serum is made keeping in mind all the traditional methods and ingredients in mind to remove dandruff as well as dead skin off the scalp that causes the hair to fall and delivers healthy and lustrous looking hair.
Dandruff isn’t majorly a symptom of an underlying medical condition or rather cannot lead to one. So let’s not be scared of it and instead talk to an expert in order to cure it for once and all.
About Vanity Wagon
Vanity Wagon is an exclusive online market and informative place for all your beauty needs and issues. Created with the aim of changing our audience’s perspective towards beauty and helping them know the importance of clean and sustainable beauty, we have come a long way and have been creating an impact over the country.
One-stop-shop for all your skin and hair care solutions, we believe in trying and testing our products before we offer it to our audience. With that, we firmly stand by the rules of going cruelty-free and eco-friendly.