Aging is an inevitable process. Each being on the face of Earth has to and does go through this transforming journey where they start losing the skin’s elasticity, hair health and much more but with the advent of modern science, humans have found ways to revive the beauty as it was. Contrary to the surgical procedures and expensive and temporary options such as fillers, suctions et cetera, there is one natural way to look young; once again.
Hibiscus, the beautiful flowering plant blossoming in the lap of nature, does not only enhance the visual front of the planet but is also capable of adding visible youth back to the skin. Here is why Hibiscus is known as the botox plant.
- Evens Out Skin Tone: Aging brings discoloration and leads to dark spots and patches to appear on the skin. These uneven spots and patches are termed as hyperpigmentation. The intensity of pigmentation may vary for everyone but the causes remain the same; i.e. exposure to UV rays, excessive melanin production, and genetics. Owing to the amazing exfoliating properties of the plant, Hibiscus helps speed up the cell regeneration and cell turnover, leaving the skin with newer cells and even-looking skin tone.
- Firms up the Skin: Rich in an antioxidant called anthocyanins, Hibiscus is proven to fight against skin damage caused due to free radicals floating in the environment. Antioxidants are the key to younger-looking and firmer skin texture. The power of Hibiscus shields the skin against the damage, enhances the skin’s elasticity and minimizes the size of the pores, leaving the skin smoother and even textured. The potency of Hibiscus is suitable for each skin type including acne-prone, oily and sensitive skin as it is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Purifies & clarifies the skin: Since the plant is mildly exfoliating, it works well on the age spots and helps one achieve brighter, fresher and younger-looking texture. The natural acids in this flowering plant slough off the dead skin cells, boost cell regeneration and prevent breakouts as well. The fastened cell growth and turnover here helps the fresher skin layer surface, leading one to look more radiant, younger and beautiful. Unlike the chemical treatments, the plant-based product does not extend any downtime post-application and also maintains the natural balance of the skin.
- Replenishes moisture intensely: The flowering plant is loaded with a high amount of mucilage that is a brilliant emollient for the skin. This improves the skin’s ability to retain moisture and look fresh. The high scale of mucilage in the plant hydrates the skin and leaves it soft and supple as it eliminates dryness.
We can’t contain our excitement to try skincare products with the power of this botox flowering plant. Don’t know what to buy? Here’s what we recommend:
- Soultree hibiscus & honey lip balm
- Neemli Naturals hibiscus & saffron night cream
- First Water Solutions hydrating hibiscus & honeydew body mist
- Bhumih Ayurveda PUSHP rainflowers beauty cream
- Life & Pursuits Organic beard oil
- Ilana Organics energizing shell scrub
Shop them all on www.vanitywagon.in!